reach 3.1 chance 100% banned?

ll_Mill_ll11

Social Credit
Hello, dear ones! Using a speech on hypixel 3.1 with a 100% chance will lead me to a ban? This rich is going very well, but I'm afraid

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Hello, dear ones! Using a speech on hypixel 3.1 with a 100% chance will lead me to a ban? This rich is going very well, but I'm afraid
its safe but i wouldnt use it on an account i really really care about

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Been using 3.2 on main for 3 years 🙏
i used 3.2 on my main and alts for about a year but when reach got patched and a lot of my friends got banned i js went legit

fahdHamoudate

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
i used 3.2 on my main and alts for about a year but when reach got patched and a lot of my friends got banned i js went legit
i have a 300 star bedwars account with mvp++ and a lot of lunar cosmetics im scared asf from getting banned rn i use merryzz legit config with backtrack ://

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
i have a 300 star bedwars account with mvp++ and a lot of lunar cosmetics im scared asf from getting banned rn i use merryzz legit config with backtrack ://
I don't think you should use vape's aim based backtrack it can be detected as hitboxes at any time.

VapeV4

xia__mc

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
I don't think you should use vape's aim based backtrack it can be detected as hitboxes at any time.
Compared to reach, Backtrack often fails to hit and not half a month ago. i think Hypixel may have modified some of ac configs

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Compared to reach, Backtrack often fails to hit and not half a month ago. i think Hypixel may have modified some of ac configs
Regardless of that, only lag-based backtrack will actually manage to bypass anti cheats with proper compensation.