rbw ss bypass

jimmymouse

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
Is there any method with any client to bypass ranked bedwars ss? Cause I wanna use legit cheats

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Is there any method with any client to bypass ranked bedwars ss? Cause I wanna use legit cheats
Probably but keep in mind they can rat you and compromise your account. I'm not trying to be 1 of those "don't get screenshared even if you're legit" guys but if you don't trust them you should just say no

jimmymouse

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
Probably but keep in mind they can rat you and compromise your account. I'm not trying to be 1 of those "don't get screenshared even if you're legit" guys but if you don't trust them you should just say no
So how does it work is it staff that ss?

jimmymouse

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
They do (did at least) hire randoms and let them ss people. That's how hurtin (I think it was him) got beamed. So yeah they beam accounts while you can't do anything about it and they probably don't care if they get banned.

Yeah
So maybe just refuse ss

jimmymouse

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
Yeah please do so unless you trust the staff that's gonna ss you.
Would I get banned tho? I’ve heard you can appeal but idk how good that is.
Watched a yt vid on the rules and it’s really fussy lol how do people not get banned every time

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Would I get banned tho? I’ve heard you can appeal but idk how good that is.
Watched a yt vid on the rules and it’s really fussy lol how do people not get banned every time
You will get banned.
Alssooo what clients bypass ss? Obvs not vape lite
It bypasses any screenshare tool if you're on forge (lunar badlion & feather will leave traces)

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Never been the case, no idea from where it came from.
Probably from people which were using lunar client - I tested it and it gets detected on lunar while it's completely undetected on forge