Quick questions about Screenshares with V4

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
Well, I usually use v4 on hypixel for uhc and that stuff, but one of these days there will be a bedwars tourney not official. And they will ss suspicious ppl and im planning on play it legit in case they ss me. But if they ss and I haven't logged on vape that day and I deleted the launcher before getting ssed, could I "bypass" it? if I get ssed I dont wanna get ruined by some register or something similar considering I played it legit.

JustAVapeUser

Social Credit
Well, I usually use v4 on hypixel for uhc and that stuff, but one of these days there will be a bedwars tourney not official. And they will ss suspicious ppl and im planning on play it legit in case they ss me. But if they ss and I haven't logged on vape that day and I deleted the launcher before getting ssed, could I "bypass" it? if I get ssed I dont wanna get ruined by some register or something similar considering I played it legit.
Depends on how they ss & what you named vape, Google strings, etc if you want you can pm me your discord and I'll help (will basically ss you and delete anything I find)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Vape v4 isn't made to bypass any ss but if the staff doesn't known how to ss, you can bypass with vape v4.

Baguette69

Social Credit
If in the minecraft session you are playing, you didn't injected vape, they won't see anything in strings. Don't forget to delete vape from computer and temp disable.