Purchasing Vape

GloryKann

Social Credit
I've been wanting to purchase vape for a while but I don't have paypal, Is there any way to buy vape without paypal?

GloryKann

Social Credit
Vape doesn't offer paypal payment thru their website... you have to pay with card. If you want to pay with alternative methods, contact them here: https://www.vape.gg/contact/
I'm slightly confused because when I press buy for Vape V3 it directs me to paypal, I don't know if i could pay for a (activation) code from someone in payment of a game on Steam or something... Not sure if anyone would want a steam game though.

Baister

Social Credit
I'm slightly confused because when I press buy for Vape V3 it directs me to paypal, I don't know if i could pay for a (activation) code from someone in payment of a game on Steam or something... Not sure if anyone would want a steam game though.
Huh... interesting, when I bought vape all I had to do was enter my card info. It seems like they changed their payment system. You can still go to https://www.vape.gg/contact/ and send them a help ticket detailing this and maybe they'll accept your alternative payment option.

yaboipat

Social Credit
You will be redirected to PayPal, where you are gonna pay with your card. You see you can’t buy it with PayPal, but when you click purchase it’s gonna redirect you there, but you can’t use PayPal you will neeed to use a card

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I've been wanting to purchase vape for a while but I don't have paypal, Is there any way to buy vape without paypal?
We accept both (or either) Credit Cards and PayPal as default payment options on-site. If you are not offered one of the two options listed above it is because our payment processor has flagged you as a higher risk customer and so it will only let you pay with the payment option deemed lower risk for you. It's different for everyone. If you wait long enough it may change it's opinion on you and let you pay with the other option, or both. It's pretty moody.

Otherwise you can just shoot us an email via www.vape.gg/contact/ under the subject line "Alternative Payments" to request an Alternative Payment which may be more convenient for you.