Purchase by ticket and sale to Brazilians.

Do you think it should be implemented?

• Yes, Brazilians deserve it, as they are interested in paid vape.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, I should leave it alone.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

ImBeastTayler

Social Credit
Hello vape client producers, I want to buy the original vape, but my aunt, and the rest of my family does not want to give me the card for me to buy, because they think there will be fees, as I am from Brazil, things are very expensive, so I ask you for help, I ask you to sell vape for boleto and with money from Brazil, this for Brazilians, probably got more publico, please, thank you, thank you even if you accept and implement, having the vape is a dream. I do not want to have to get the cracked, there's a chance of a virus.​

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
We accept some forms of alternative payments via our contact page, you might be able to visit a brick-and-mortar shop near you and buy something like a Steam Card that we would accept (as long as it's conversion to USD is enough for us to accept). We do not have any plans to offer different pricing plans for different regions because people would abuse it by VPN'ing up and buying Vape through their Venezuelan IP or whatever for a fraction of what it would normally cost them.