Problems to inject.

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
Well in my house I cut the light. I was with the vape injected and I have a modem that every time it shuts down its IP is changed and now when I run vape V3 I get the error of ip or hwid cooldown. I tried changing my hwid, restarting my modem. But nothing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_141.png
    Screenshot_141.png
    222.4 KB · Views: 11
VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Well in my house I cut the light. I was with the vape injected and I have a modem that every time it shuts down its IP is changed and now when I run vape V3 I get the error of ip or hwid cooldown. I tried changing my hwid, restarting my modem. But nothing.
This means your IP has changed or you are using a different computer. You have to wait for a bit before using vape again. I think you can check by logging in from your PC to the account page and check if it says your IP is different. It may also show how long you have to wait.

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
This means your IP has changed or you are using a different computer. You have to wait for a bit before using vape again. I think you can check by logging in from your PC to the account page and check if it says your IP is different. It may also show how long you have to wait.
Thanks brother. :)