Poll 9 - what type of girl is the best

• Total voters

LooksRare

Social Credit
I'm dating the cutest person in the world. She is so sweet to me, and always wants to make me happy :)

but to the questions, i think either white or asians

LooksRare

Social Credit
? who are you nigga
Who are you? You are just coming into this conversation. Giving off hate for absolute no reason. This conversation does not even concern the likes of you. Plus this thread isn't supposed to be used for arguing. Don't use your status as something as your something special.

The Star

Social Credit
I'm not going to let someone use their status as a "cool factor". But yeah, I'll stop the argument
They never used their status for anything. You replied with a stupid comment, they replied with shut up, if you can't handle that, then this forum isn't the place for you.

LooksRare

Social Credit
They never used their status for anything. You replied with a stupid comment, they replied with shut up, if you can't handle that, then this forum isn't the place for you.
If it was just "shut up" i would not have started this arguement. But yeah, it would be stupid for me to leave this community because i don't agree with someone

The Star

Social Credit
If it was just "shut up" i would not have started this arguement. But yeah, it would be stupid for me to leave this community because i don't agree with someone
Thats not what I'm saying, look at the posts, people are gonna swear at you, especially if you expect people to do /j, cause thats kinda stupid. 2nd thing idk if you are really part of this community, you thought vape was for bedrock...

LooksRare

Social Credit
Thats not what I'm saying, look at the posts, people are gonna swear at you, especially if you expect people to do /j, cause thats kinda stupid. 2nd thing idk if you are really part of this community, you thought vape was for bedrock...
The forums that I used to be at, swearing was basically a quick ban. I guess i'm not part of the community, even though i'm on the forums.