Please I beg

Myman

Social Credit
Please add antibot to vape lite. Or some type of hack that makes the bot go away. Aim assist goes crazy on servers with bots floating around u

Myman

Social Credit
I do
Use clickaim then
Omfg I do and it spazzes out. Like let's take mineplex anticheat for an aexample or watchdog. It floats around you and goes up and down. Do let's say your in a big fight and you're using click aim, IT STILL SPAZZES Out because the thing is still floating around you. It doesn't take a break while you're fighting lol.
I just want an antibot that eliminates that entity behind you or add y values on aim assist because the bot is usually above you. Make it so the y values can be adjusted to no more than like 2 blocks high

Colddd

Social Credit
Maybe not use aimbot settings then because my aim assist is perfectly fine with anti bots

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I do

Omfg I do and it spazzes out. Like let's take mineplex anticheat for an aexample or watchdog. It floats around you and goes up and down. Do let's say your in a big fight and you're using click aim, IT STILL SPAZZES Out because the thing is still floating around you. It doesn't take a break while you're fighting lol.
I just want an antibot that eliminates that entity behind you or add y values on aim assist because the bot is usually above you. Make it so the y values can be adjusted to no more than like 2 blocks high
Once you find a target with clickaim it wont switch to another another unless you release your mouse, so just get on your intended target and don't release unless you have to, then you shouldnt ever really go on bots anyway.

Myman

Social Credit
Once you find a target with clickaim it wont switch to another another unless you release your mouse, so just get on your intended target and don't release unless you have to, then you shouldnt ever really go on bots anyway.
Thx