Performance issues

CruxisX

Social Credit
So vape v4 seems to have some performance issues. whenever a game starts, there is a 1-3 second lag spike that is super annoying, and if you are in a lobby with players visible, it lags a lot as well. I thought it was badlion at first, but i tested it in vanilla MC, and it did the same thing. Also, this is not a PC problem. My PC can run most games easily.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
So vape v4 seems to have some performance issues. whenever a game starts, there is a 1-3 second lag spike that is super annoying, and if you are in a lobby with players visible, it lags a lot as well. I thought it was badlion at first, but i tested it in vanilla MC, and it did the same thing. Also, this is not a PC problem. My PC can run most games easily.
Nobody will help you over the forums. contact the support @ vape.gg/contact.

Rases

Social Credit
Try turning off you anti-virus (are you using kaspersky?) while playing. This is a pretty common problem

hitboxes

Social Credit
I have the same problem, I assume its just vape editing Minecraft or something so u can use it. its probably part of the injection process

ik rofl is gunna correct me but eh

Hermdifloid

Social Credit
I am the same problem, it's really laggy. I don't use Kaspersky tho, just the standard windows defender. Should I disable it while playing too?