People can buy vape lite for lifetime?

KhwPp

Social Credit
If you actually spends $150 just to cheat, that's already bringing stupidity to a whole new level. Also "Vape Lite Lifetime" isn't necessary lifetime. What if one day Manthe runs out of money and shut down the servers? Yeah, say good bye to the $150 that you could have spend on food or a new corsair k70 keyboard. But I'm not saying it is not worth it. Hell I would want to buy this shit lifetime as well. But I grow up in a poverty state, unless your people like jhalt or stimpy that earns a lot of money through social platforms then yeah. Even going to college is a problem for me right now, nonetheless than buying lifetime vape lite.
Actually if I ever bought $150 Lite that'd be to support Manthe, not to play for real. I barely play now the only thing I do is send some reports every now and then.

Vape

Social Credit
Actually if I ever bought $150 Lite that'd be to support Manthe, not to play for real. I barely play now the only thing I do is send some reports every now and then.
Thanks for the support you have motivated me to code harder!

return

Social Credit
How much did zekra's client cost? All I know is that wetnoodle is also a very expensive client.
Tbh Vape is the best way to go as the owner isn't just gonna leave the client after making one version of it, he stays updating it