Paladin detection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMauZ

Social Credit
I’m in the paladin discord, (for those who don’t know here’s palidans website https://paladin.ac/) and I’ve seen a lot of talk among the staff that they’re close to being able to or already have detected vape lite. Is there any worry pertaining to vape lites detectability?
Thread mostly directed towards Manthe/James lol

Attachments

• A82E853B-24EF-4CAA-80E4-1FE76AFDFFB9.jpeg
    A82E853B-24EF-4CAA-80E4-1FE76AFDFFB9.jpeg
    300.9 KB · Views: 51

pickledick

Social Credit
i saw that too and in the messages above youd see like 3 of their customers saying it doesnt detect vape lite. but they still swear up and down it detects it and then say theyre working on another detection but why would they have to? if they had a detection it was probably patched and they are just bullshitting now. the way they explain themselves is so sketchy too like how the fuck is it not a “solid” method if they tested it numerous times

xMauZ

Social Credit
i saw that too and in the messages above youd see like 3 of their customers saying it doesnt detect vape lite. but they still swear up and down it detects it and then say theyre working on another detection but why would they have to? if they had a detection it was probably patched and they are just bullshitting now. the way they explain themselves is so sketchy too like how the fuck is it not a “solid” method if they tested it numerous times
I had just asked before I made the post and they said majority of the time it detects it. It’s super inconsistent when it comes to them saying whether it can or not so I wanted to see what the higher ups thought lol

xMauZ

Social Credit
Manthe if you see this, prove these assholes wrong! Keep our cheats safe!

Attachments

• 668941A6-3C0F-43A4-8022-328CB8EC9B75.jpeg
    668941A6-3C0F-43A4-8022-328CB8EC9B75.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 41

MastaNub

Social Credit
I got screenshared on Faithful so many times with Vape Lite and they never found anything. They use Paladin.

pickledick

Social Credit
It doesn’t mean Paladin won’t find a detection method
that is besides the point, they have always said they have one. so if they say they find another or whatever it would still be the exact situation that we are in now.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
They may have 2 detections for Vape Lite. The first one is if you are using it on a non forge client or using the signed version which means their detections isn't accurate, and would only detect a few people.

xMauZ

Social Credit
that is besides the point, they have always said they have one. so if they say they find another or whatever it would still be the exact situation that we are in now.
So you dont think they’ll ever detect vape lite? lol

Cozu

Social Credit
Feel like Paladin is the only ss tool that poses as a threat to vape lite. Manthe patches detection methods as soon as they are being known. So you should be safe with vape lite.

pickledick

Social Credit
So you dont think they’ll ever detect vape lite? lol
where did I say that? I was saying they are either full of shit or the tool got patched, so either way it does not matter

Manthe should buy Paladin or Trashcan and test their detection methods and patch them.
no offense but pointless suggestion. the tool doesnt work now so obviously he already does or has testers for it

Status
Not open for further replies.