Omni-Sprint on sprint module

Harvey

Social Credit
Hi, I think you should add Omni sprint on the sprint module, Just like reach, autoclicker, etc. It should have a drop down box where you right click or hit the + where you can select Omni or just have it normal.
Maybe require blatant mode? idk

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-22_19-29-29.png
    upload_2018-4-22_19-29-29.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 17

KhwPp

Social Credit
I'm pretty sure Hypixel bans you for this (take in consideration his inferior A.C compared to others), although I really would like to see this option, it wouldn't be beneficial for anyone because you'll get instantly banned on any decent Practice server.

The only way to bypass a good Anti-Cheat with this module would by setting the increase value at 0.00000000000000000000000001

Neohack

Social Credit
I'm pretty sure Hypixel bans you for this (take in consideration his inferior A.C compared to others), although I really would like to see this option, it wouldn't be beneficial for anyone because you'll get instantly banned on any decent Practice server.

The only way to bypass a good Anti-Cheat with this module would by setting the increase value at 0.00000000000000000000000001
Very few anticheats actually ban for this, and certainly hypixel doesn’t.

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
Once saw a stupid bypass made for this on a client I helped with.

The developer thought it would be nice to just send view packets to make it look like you were facing wherever you were omni-sprinting.
This wouldn't work well in PVP, but for the most part it was a really ghetto patch that worked.