Old Versions Of Vape (like 4.09 or something with blatent modules)

Mancheese

Social Credit
Would there be any way to get the older versions of vape working with the blatent modules and old ui? they removed alot of the stuff i use on vape for hvh. (yes vape is REALLY good at hvh and ive won most of them)

Mancheese

Social Credit
see this is what it looks like, no autoblock+no blatent modules, i cant name the modules that are missing other then ka because i dont have access to old versions of vape, because the launcher forces me to update (please just bring back the skip option that used to be a feature, it was so much better)

pickledick

Social Credit
see this is what it looks like, no autoblock+no blatent modules, i cant name the modules that are missing other then ka because i dont have access to old versions of vape, because the launcher forces me to update (please just bring back the skip option that used to be a feature, it was so much better)
you just hold right click to "autoblock"

Mancheese

Social Credit
kinda, not really what i want, the only reason im asking if you can get old versions of vape, is not because of the bypasses, because it was good at hvh, plus still no old ui+ other blatent modules that got removed ;-;

pickledick

Social Credit
kinda, not really what i want, the only reason im asking if you can get old versions of vape, is not because of the bypasses, because it was good at hvh, plus still no old ui+ other blatent modules that got removed ;-;
whats the difference between the two blocking things

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
its not same as the old vanilla autoblock, its blockhitting now instead like the old silentaura. using 50 cps gives the effect of vanilla autoblock still but it almost insta bans on every server unless you are playing on no ac server

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Would there be any way to get the older versions of vape working with the blatent modules and old ui? they removed alot of the stuff i use on vape for hvh. (yes vape is REALLY good at hvh and ive won most of them)
use vape v3

pickledick

Social Credit
its not same as the old vanilla autoblock, its blockhitting now instead like the old silentaura. using 50 cps gives the effect of vanilla autoblock still but it almost insta bans on every server unless you are playing on no ac server
the effective difference between autoblock and automatic blockhit being?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
the effective difference between autoblock and automatic blockhit being?
Autoblock: Blocks for every single moment while simultaneously attacking, which gives you a 100% chance of reducing every incoming attack's damage, making it detectable.
Auto blockhit: Just "spams" right click when you're fighting, doesn't block every single incoming attack and additionally isn't detectable if made properly.

Mancheese

Social Credit
well, v3 is a good idea, but excluding everything else, is there ANY way i mean ANY way to get old versions of vape v4?

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Yeah I miss that u could choose silent ka with amount of targets, I think they should make an option of two target silent aura

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
even with more than 1 target it wouldnt hit others
Ghost hitting? I don’t remember that, maybe I was just using normal but anyhow I flagged using someshit but my alt didn’t get banned until chose blatant by accident after I was using 4 target 360 degree normal ka lmfao I was literally doing that shit for 4 hours and watchdog only got me when I slipped up