Officially Support More Clients

paperchaser

Social Credit
From what i've seen and done myself a lot of people try to help even if they're on an unsupported client. I usually tell people to try on forge/vanilla and see if it still happens.
I agree that there’s people trying to help with that stuff, I’m mostly annoyed by the people falsely dismissing an issue as an “unsupported” issue instead of a “bug” so frequently. Which almost every time it’s just a bug or user error

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
sounds more like you’re living in 2020 when vape didn’t work on lunar and you want to keep that narrative going for some reason, get a grip. they removed the protection like 3 years ago and you’re still here talking about some cat and mouse game preventing them from fixing non existent bugs lol
Lunar client is not supported lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I agree that there’s people trying to help with that stuff, I’m mostly annoyed by the people falsely dismissing an issue as an “unsupported” issue instead of a “bug” so frequently. Which almost every time it’s just a bug or user error
Yeah well that’s what people assume when you use an unsupported client.
sounds more like you’re living in 2020 when vape didn’t work on lunar and you want to keep that narrative going for some reason, get a grip. they removed the protection like 3 years ago and you’re still here talking about some cat and mouse game preventing them from fixing non existent bugs lol
Why would you support something you do not have control over?

paperchaser

Social Credit
Yeah well that’s what people assume when you use an unsupported client.
Which is precisely what I am saying is should stop. All it does is leave actual bugs unreported and/or unfixed. Instead of saying "lunar isnt supported" lets say "does that happen on forge too?"

Why would you support something you do not have control over?
I'm not suggesting that anyone declares support for it. Literally makes no difference anymore. I'm suggesting that we stop dismissing global bugs just because they happened to be reported while on lunar. It creates this environment of assuming every bug is the result of lunar, its just annoying and causes confusion.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Which is precisely what I am saying is should stop. All it does is leave actual bugs unreported and/or unfixed. Instead of saying "lunar isnt supported" lets say "does that happen on forge too?"

I'm not suggesting that anyone declares support for it. Literally makes no difference anymore. I'm suggesting that we stop dismissing global bugs just because they happened to be reported while on lunar. It creates this environment of assuming every bug is the result of lunar, it’s just annoying and causes confusion.
Yeah I agree with that, good point.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
vape works perfectly on lunar, the only thing that doesnt work is xray and external nametags & search in vape lite (internal ones works also external esp works too)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4

Suggestion Description: Support for more clients like Badlion would increase the amount of Vape users because of how popular it is. Many people do not use Forge or Lunar which is a huge turn off. Official Support for Badlion would really be cool to the large amount of Vape users who use it as well. This would also decrease the amount of support tickets of people who have experienced crashes on Badlion with v4.

Video Reference (Not required):
Supporting other customers would be something the vape team would do over time.