HIGHCALIBUR

Social Credit
Hi, I'm HIGHCALIBUR, you've never seen me on this forum, but I read a lot of things, In this community I know a lot of the staff members on MMC and Frozenorb servers, and I also know what the best settings are for the anticheat, because I know what sets off logs/alerts. Feel free to copy these settings, this post is mostly directed towards Vape Lite, as it's the best undetectable cheat for closet cheaters, like myself. If you would like me to make a full tutorial on how the MMC anticheat works and what to do, let me know.
(These settings can also be used on Vape V2)
I'm not claiming that I am 100% right about everything I say, however most things are correct, if you say something idiotic in the replies I will ignore you.
Keep in mind these settings are to keep you unbanned for as long as possible, there not "blatant" settings, that will get you banned within 30 minutes, you can use these for weeks without being banned, and use them on your main account. There is always a risk while cheating, though...

AntiGamingChair/AGC is a extremely good anticheat, it's almost impossible to never set off logs, as most of the time you will set off logs, the best way to not get banned for it, is to not be frozen by a Senior Admin or above, never play constantly for longer than 45 minutes. Most anticheats log over 15 cps aswell.

Vape Lite

Autoclicker:
Only with swords/axes

CPS Min: 10
CPS Max: 14

Aim Assist:
✔ Click Aim
✘ Vertical
✘ Only with swords/axes
✔ Teams
✘ Invisibles

Horizontal Speed: 50

Vertical Speed: 0
Range: 4.00
Max Angle: 60

Reach:
Reach Min: 3.08
Reach Max: 3.14
{ON FROZENORB}
Reach Min: 3.24
Reach Max: 3.35

Velocity:

Horizontal: 92
Vertical: 100
Chance: 100

Don't use Throwpot, Refill, or WTap.
Turn off Temp Disable.
If there is anything you think I could improve on let me know.

Last edited:

Ocureal

Social Credit
Hi, I'm HIGHCALIBUR, you've never seen me on this forum, but I read a lot of things, In this community I know a lot of the staff members on MMC and Frozenorb servers, and I also know what the best settings are for the anticheat, because I know what sets off logs/alerts. Feel free to copy these settings, this post is mostly directed towards Vape Lite, as it's the best undetectable cheat for closet cheaters, like myself. If you would like me to make a full tutorial on how the MMC anticheat works and what to do, let me know.
(These settings can also be used on Vape V2)
I'm not claiming that I am 100% right about everything I say, however most things are correct, if you say something idiotic in the replies I will ignore you.
Keep in mind these settings are to keep you unbanned for as long as possible, there not "blatant" settings, that will get you banned within 30 minutes, you can use these for weeks without being banned, and use them on your main account. There is always a risk while cheating, though...

AntiGamingChair/AGC is a extremely good anticheat, it's almost impossible to never set off logs, as most of the time you will set off logs, the best way to not get banned for it, is to not be frozen by a Senior Admin or above, never play constantly for longer than 45 minutes. Most anticheats log over 15 cps aswell.

Vape Lite

Autoclicker:
Only with swords/axes

CPS Min: 11
CPS Max: 15

Aim Assist:
✔ Click Aim
✘ Vertical
✘ Only with swords/axes
✔ Teams
✘ Invisibles

Horizontal Speed: 50

Vertical Speed: 0
Range: 4.00
Max Angle: 60

Reach:
Reach Min: 3.08
Reach Max: 3.14
{ON FROZENORB}
Reach Min: 3.24
Reach Max: 3.35

Velocity:

Horizontal: 92
Vertical: 100
Chance: 100

Don't use Throwpot, Refill, or WTap.
Turn off Temp Disable.
If there is anything you think I could improve on let me know.

For me, using an ac with those settings will give a huge advantage, turn it down my friend

HIGHCALIBUR

Social Credit
Still won’t bypass haha
Interesting, since me and a few other people have been using these settings for weeks. It doesn't get you banned from the anticheat... However I have to use it on my alt.
I know your platform-admin, and you should "protect" the server, but you can still cheat without being banned.

Billel

Social Credit
Agc isn't a good anticheat, act agc is shit cus I made some settings on vape lite and I'm still playing since 7weeks.