Nuker

UnhostileFox

Social Credit
Hey, I'd like to suggest a Nuker option. Legit and blatant
Legit being only breaking blocks that you would be able to break if you were legit and Blatant being able to break things through walls. I'd also like to suggest adding a blacklist option on blocks to break

vape_gg

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Go use Impact Client then, its free. Vape client is actually designed for PvP and such stuff. If you want to play some anarchy you should go for future clients etc that are designed for anarchy. As far as I know, most PvP games won't need you to break lots of blocks (if you want to ditch them why dont just kill them?)

UnhostileFox

Social Credit
Go use Impact Client then, its free. Vape client is actually designed for PvP and such stuff. If you want to play some anarchy you should go for future clients etc that are designed for anarchy. As far as I know, most PvP games won't need you to break lots of blocks (if you want to ditch them why dont just kill them?)
you're right, most pvp games won't be benefited with a nuker option. then again most won't with a phase module either, yet phase on v4 exists. I'm suggesting this because in certain games it would help, (eg. bedwars, you could use Nuker to break the bed through a block or without needing to look at it). Don't ask how because I don't know but for some reason this is not detected by hypixel when the nuker is used on free clients.

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
you're right, most pvp games won't be benefited with a nuker option. then again most won't with a phase module either, yet phase on v4 exists. I'm suggesting this because in certain games it would help, (eg. bedwars, you could use Nuker to break the bed through a block or without needing to look at it). Don't ask how because I don't know but for some reason this is not detected by hypixel when the nuker is used on free clients.
yeah raven B+ isnt detected lmfao