no rotate

Anonymous123

Social Credit
sometimes hypixel rotates ur camera like when you're opening lootboxes
i think they also freeze ur camera at the start of a blitz game but i dont rly remember

idc9999

Social Credit
sometimes hypixel rotates ur camera like when you're opening lootboxes
i think they also freeze ur camera at the start of a blitz game but i dont rly remember
omg, i finally understand what no rotate does!
thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

processos

Social Credit
it's more useful when you're bhopping with scaffold and the anti-cheat setbacks you, it also sets your viewangles to the scaffold or whatever module silent angles, that's annoying

idc9999

Social Credit
it's more useful when you're bhopping with scaffold and the anti-cheat setbacks you, it also sets your viewangles to the scaffold or whatever module silent angles, that's annoying
wait, so i can use scafold legit mode with no rotate on and i wont have to look down?? wdym sorry i dont get it besides the fact that sometimes, the server doesnt let u rotate so no rotate lets u rotate on the server which doesnt let ur head rotate.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
wait, so i can use scafold legit mode with no rotate on and i wont have to look down?? wdym sorry i dont get it besides the fact that sometimes, the server doesnt let u rotate so no rotate lets u rotate on the server which doesnt let ur head rotate.
no thats not how it works

Veraux

Social Credit
It literally stops the server from rotating your head in different directions, that’s literally it. Nothing else to it, it’s not this complex module with deep secrets that will make you a god at Minecraft pvp. Is really not that complicated or difficult to understand