New website look

mysticah

Social Credit
I like the new website it looks amazing. This may be a hint to vape v4 or manthe just wanted a new website look.

Blotz

Social Credit
But where do we fine the list of changes now? How do I know if I should download an updated version?

xoxo01

Social Credit
It is indeed a hint of vape v4 because of the new logo. In vape v4's text gui theres the same vape logo as the new one in the homepage

winstonwlau

Social Credit
The change of vape v3 was 1 year ago.
It may come back when v4 release

Ok real talk, why is everyone so hyped for Vape v4? I've seen Phase's stream and besides a GUI that looks like it's from this century, the only thing it adds is a rearview camera. Does it add some new bypasses? If so, why don't they just put that into Vape v3 and call it a day ??

tornadosboy

Social Credit
I love this website! I like the design so much that I wanted to do the same but with a different theme. This is why I have reviewed a lot of forums and websites in order to find options that are relevant today. Of all the options that I came across, I found interesting only https://amasty.com/magento-services.html because it turned out to be a very useful tool, suitable for me in terms of creating my website and my idea. I really liked what happened and I would like to share my idea with you

Last edited: