new velocity banned

00danil

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
How do I use velocity on Hypixel now? Tell me the settings in order not to get banned? I'm using reach 3.1-3.3 and velocity 90 100 100, but how do I set up ticks? According to the standard, it costs 1. Will it ban me?

VapeV4

xia__mc

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
How do I use velocity on Hypixel now? Tell me the settings in order not to get banned? I'm using reach 3.1-3.3 and velocity 90 100 100, but how do I set up ticks? According to the standard, it costs 1. Will it ban me?
no, but i recommand ticks=0

creso

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
how long? (btw dont use 'killaura')
if its your main account, use jump reset mode with 80c
i didnt use killaura
i used reach 3.0-3.2 90%
velo 90h 100v 90c 0 ticks
ac 13-18
hitselect active

VapeV4

xia__mc

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
i didnt use killaura
i used reach 3.0-3.2 90%
velo 90h 100v 90c 0 ticks
ac 13-18
hitselect active
how long did u play before getting banned?
or you are just very lucky, one staff accidentally give u banned. (watchdog wont detect it)

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '23
i didnt use anything else (even aimassist)
maybe some render functions and antibot
If you were banned for anything you listed it was probably staff (most likely reach depending on what you were playing/what your ping was and what checks you had enabled, or maybe velo if you have low ping and didn’t use proper checks.

creso

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
If you were banned for anything you listed it was probably staff (most likely reach depending on what you were playing/what your ping was and what checks you had enabled, or maybe velo if you have low ping and didn’t use proper checks.
i had 130ms on hypixel, all checks on reach (exclude misplace), and was playing sumo duels only

VapeV4

xia__mc

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
i had 130ms on hypixel, all checks on reach (exclude misplace), and was playing sumo duels only
is reach than 4?
if its not, i thought thats staff's wrong. maybe you can send a ticket to hypixel (if has mvp++ rank)