New Suggestions

ethp

Social Credit
Alright there are a lot of people on forms posting useless suggestions. So I have taken the time outta my day to clean up and add ones that are actually needed.
First, we need to describe who this client is for, and what this client should not be for.
This is a $40 blatant client made for closet/blatant cheating. So I am not expecting any bypasses. That would be a waste of time. If you want a bypassing client go buy a proper client. This is for people who closet cheat, and toggle when needed. Okay now going onto added suggestions.

1) Scripting. I personally like this idea, because of how large the community is and making scripts would be just be beneficial. (possibly use javascript/python)
2) Disablers. No, just no lmao. This client isn't made to disable anti cheats. Its made to look legit.
3) Language Support. Add support for multiple languages.
4) Im grasping at straws here. But possibly add more automation (like baritone)? Or include automation making with scripting (like autofarm, autopvp)?
thats it

Juloup78

Social Credit
pretty good but i dont think baritone would be possivle as its for newer version only and python scripting isnt possible tho

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
The scripting idea seems nice, language support I don't see why not. As for automation like baritone and other utility mods, I don't see how it'll be as useful. It's more for SMP or other 1.12+ survival servers, most people that use the client are looking to play on Hypixel or some other practice server. V4 doesn't support versions above 1.12 (I'd assume stuff like baritone would go in there.)

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Alright there are a lot of people on forms posting useless suggestions. So I have taken the time outta my day to clean up and add ones that are actually needed.
First, we need to describe who this client is for, and what this client should not be for.
This is a $40 blatant client made for closet/blatant cheating. So I am not expecting any bypasses. That would be a waste of time. If you want a bypassing client go buy a proper client. This is for people who closet cheat, and toggle when needed. Okay now going onto added suggestions.

1) Scripting. I personally like this idea, because of how large the community is and making scripts would be just be beneficial. (possibly use javascript/python)
2) Disablers. No, just no lmao. This client isn't made to disable anti cheats. Its made to look legit.
4) Im grasping at straws here. But possibly add more automation (like baritone)? Or include automation making with scripting (like autofarm, autopvp)?
thats it
what id say would be better:

1. yes, scripting does seem good so no need to correct it
2. disablers at least only for v4, as this is a hybrid client, not a ghost one (unless u talkin about lite)
3. yes we need chinese for the ccp!!!!1111!!111
4. maybe but not sure but if yes then add it to v4

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
what id say would be better:

1. yes, scripting does seem good so no need to correct it
2. disablers at least only for v4, as this is a hybrid client, not a ghost one (unless u talkin about lite)
3. yes we need chinese for the ccp!!!!1111!!111
4. maybe but not sure but if yes then add it to v4
At the rate v4 gets updated there is no point in creating a disabler…

ethp

Social Credit
Well VapeV4 is a 40$ client, its a hybrid client, however it does not fair well in comparison against other ghost clients, or blatant clients in their own respect. You basically paying $40 for a ghost client (that doesnt bypass screenshares ik its not supposed to), and a blatant client that doesn't bypass basic anti cheats. The only thing this client can do that not many others can do, is being able to inject 3rd party launchers (lunar, BL, etc...) and the conveniency to just load up forge and inject mid game. This is just a suggesion for manthe

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Well VapeV4 is a 40$ client, its a hybrid client, however it does not fair well in comparison against other ghost clients, or blatant clients in their own respect. You basically paying $40 for a ghost client (that doesnt bypass screenshares ik its not supposed to), and a blatant client that doesn't bypass basic anti cheats. The only thing this client can do that not many others can do, is being able to inject 3rd party launchers (lunar, BL, etc...) and the conveniency to just load up forge and inject mid game. This is just a suggesion for manthe
Most of people buy vape v4 to remain undetected by anticheats. And what's the point of making useless modules such as Disabler if they can be detected after some hours on any servers?

ethp

Social Credit
well like I said its a hybrid, adding a scripting system will be the most beneficial, because of the fact that people can make their own bypasses and such or perhaps their own automation.

grubciu888

Social Credit

thats it
1)Manthe has no time
2)
3)Manthe has no time
4)Good idea but Manthe has no time

nyor

Banned
Social Credit

thats it
If manthe added scripting then the community could make scripts for things like language support.