nah i downloaded wrong shit lmao

Gatoswag

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
I’m doubting your story here, if it was a major company then why would he look at your pc only..?
i do agree with why your doubting it im just going off of what he said cause he took my main discord first (changed the password) then took my alt idk i do agree with what he said was sus but idk

Attachments

• idk what proof to give.PNG
    idk what proof to give.PNG
    201.4 KB · Views: 11
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
i do agree with why your doubting it im just going off of what he said cause he took my main discord first (changed the password) then took my alt idk i do agree with what he said was sus but idk
2fa go brrr

I don’t think he actually hijacked some major company

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
2fa go brrr

I don’t think he actually hijacked some major company
2fa does nothing unless the person who ratted you is stuck in 2012 and only logs your password.
They get your token and are able to log in and change your password (if they have it).

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
2fa does nothing unless the person who ratted you is stuck in 2012 and only logs your password.
They get your token and are able to log in and change your password (if they have it).
No some services require the code to change it

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Oh yeah, that's true. My bad.
They can still steal backup codes (if any), though.
For that you always have to type in a password or passkey on most major websites and on you can only view them once until you change your password or do some 2fa stuff.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
For that you always have to type in a password or passkey on most major websites and on you can only view them once until you change your password or do some 2fa stuff.
Yes but stuff like discord makes you save a file with them which can be stolen.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Yes but stuff like discord makes you save a file with them which can be stolen.
You can download it optionally or just save to your password manager so not sure why you would have it saved on your pc.

summrsxo

Banned
Social Credit
i was minding my own buisness untill a tab opened up and it was a youtube video of

"ГИМН РОССИИ. Текст Гимна на фоне флага России."​

it keeps happening so im ratted i guess lmao
You should probably reinstall windows. Don't do it through Windows since it will take 5x longer and also it won't remove the rat most likely if it's a good one. Oh yeah, you will also need a USB with about 8 GB of free space and make sure nothing important is on it since you will need to format it.