My Experience With Vape V4 On Hypixel - 4 Days No Ban - Full Blatant

Merged

Social Credit
i have been using v4 and as of now no issues
this are some tips i recommend you guys if you are using blatant settings like me
1) i recommend you to be friendly and act like your a very reputated pvper and your new to the game your playing(dont do this unless you have low stars in bw for example)
2) when using blatant scaffold try to look legit try to look down and act that you can breezily bridge so people dont say your hacking or shit

i have seen that if you watchdog report someone they have a high chance of getting banned so yes this is just things that i make sure to do when i hack on hypixel.Btw i use ka 4.5 or 4.2 reach also speed and 100ms delay blatant scaffold so yea.

Baister

Social Credit
i have been using v4 and as of now no issues
this are some tips i recommend you guys if you are using blatant settings like me
1) i recommend you to be friendly and act like your a very reputated pvper and your new to the game your playing(dont do this unless you have low stars in bw for example)
2) when using blatant scaffold try to look legit try to look down and act that you can breezily bridge so people dont say your hacking or shit

i have seen that if you watchdog report someone they have a high chance of getting banned so yes this is just things that i make sure to do when i hack on hypixel.Btw i use ka 4.5 or 4.2 reach also speed and 100ms delay blatant scaffold so yea.
Alright tips, but this is just common sense

Suixin_fly

Social Credit
so you are recommending us to act like a legit player while using fully blatant settings? really a funny jokeo_O