Moon or Novoline client?

Keeloman

Social Credit
Eh, idk, I honestly thing the best choice is to just get a invite to astolfo and save for the $40 because it will get you a lot more mileage and bypass a lot of servers that are fun af to mess around on

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
What blatant client is better?
Novo has more frequent updates compared to moon but is hypixel only. Exhibition is a decent option if you’ve got a member invite as it’s amazing when updated but the dev does take breaks. I’d go with exhi if you’re looking for hypixel only as it’s better on your FPS compared to novo, and you won’t hit the staff bot. If you need a client that’ll bypass on most servers id suggest looking into dortware.

Keeloman

Social Credit
Novo has more frequent updates compared to moon but is hypixel only. Exhibition is a decent option if you’ve got a member invite as it’s amazing when updated but the dev does take breaks. I’d go with exhi if you’re looking for hypixel only as it’s better on your FPS compared to novo, and you won’t hit the staff bot. If you need a client that’ll bypass on most servers id suggest looking into dortware.
Exhi kind of trash and the dev doesn't care about his client, there is a fucking blink fly on it for a $30 client if not more I don't remember the price. Exhi doesn't even perform well in hvh

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Exhi kind of trash and the dev doesn't care about his client, there is a fucking blink fly on it for a $30 client if not more I don't remember the price. Exhi doesn't even perform well in hvh
Exhi is 20 with an invite and it is better than novo for hvh. I remembered that flux exists and that’s probably OPs best option.

Keeloman

Social Credit
Exhi is 20 with an invite and it is better than novo for hvh. I remembered that flux exists and that’s probably OPs best option.
Exhi is a dead client and novo beats it in hvh nowadays, your opinions are true about a year back but now moon and novo are the best publics and flux is aids now. Also exhi has a blink fly still man which even shitma has a non blink fly. Exhi is just a bad client now along with flux

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Exhi is a dead client and novo beats it in hvh nowadays, your opinions are true about a year back but now moon and novo are the best publics and flux is aids now. Also exhi has a blink fly still man which even shitma has a non blink fly. Exhi is just a bad client now along with flux
Moon is decent for all servers but not amazing. Flux actually has a bypassing non blink fly and a fast eat. Flux is also updated constantly where as moon is every 1-2 weeks. Exhi had a non blink fly recently but there was a massive WD update 2 or 3 days ago that patched most disablers. We’ll see how quickly arithmo has a non blink after this update and if it takes months then I’ll agree with you.

Keeloman

Social Credit
Moon is decent for all servers but not amazing. Flux actually has a bypassing non blink fly and a fast eat. Flux is also updated constantly where as moon is every 1-2 weeks. Exhi had a non blink fly recently but there was a massive WD update 2 or 3 days ago that patched most disablers. We’ll see how quickly arithmo has a non blink after this update and if it takes months then I’ll agree with you.
Flux is hard to get and loses in hvh's, moon has a consistantly working non blink fly, and exhi's dev doesn't care about the client he left for like a year and came back and it loses against novo still

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Flux is hard to get and loses in hvh's, moon has a consistantly working non blink fly, and exhi's dev doesn't care about the client he left for like a year and came back and it loses against novo still
Flux isn’t that hard to get, you literally dm zambo78 and he does PayPal. The non beta version of moon has a patched fly I believe, and exhi wins VS novo in HvH.

Ifrit

Social Credit
yeah man hvh in minecraft you are so smart, whoever gets the first hit wins. hmm i wonder what client is the best, russianskid.technology developed by the superior russians tasteful and gastgame who skids and packet logs other clients to make their "own" bypasses or trannyfemboy.solutions by the truly renowed developer who asks other people to crack clients for him brainless copycat grooming retard pedophile zarzel? man it's a really hard choice i think i have to read some reviews :cool:

Last edited: