Modules Gui order

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
A setting in gui setting that u can put ur module gui in all the order u want

Exemple u got a module start with a A and a one with a Z u can pick either alphabetical or the number of letter but if u see kill aura and bhop even in number of letter or alphabetical it will not be next to next
Like that

Something. Before. After something
Something. Kill aura
something. Something .. bhop
U see the 2 bind module is not back to back or next to next.so with this setting u can do that

Something. Without this setting
Kill aura bind x. Kill aura bind x
Bhop bind x. Something
Esp bind x. Esp bind x
Something. Something
Something. Something
Something. Bhop bind x
Something
So it look cleaner I just figured that out when I binded kill aura and bhop btw it took me a pain to write this thing and my English was bad soo yeahh btw to see the result just try to edit my comment because when u see it it’s REALLY BAD MADE

D1wastaken

Social Credit
So basically you want one of these things .
1. Custom rearrange gui modules like dragging them of where you want changing their order like if I want silent aura on top so I would just drag it off there .

2 maybe you want like if you bind two modules with same keyword like "G" then those two appear together like one below the other so you don't get confused or messed up setting that up . Right?

Reactions: FFA
VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
1. Custom rearrange gui modules like dragging them of where you want changing their order like if I want silent aura on top so I would just drag it off there .

2 maybe you want like if you bind two modules with same keyword like "G" then those two appear together like one below the other so you don't get confused or messed up setting that up . Right?

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23

Well with the 1 u can do the 2 so 1 and 2

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
But in 1st u need to do it manually and in 2nd it's does it for you automatically like two module with same bind together in gui
Well 1 is a setting and 2 is a setting for the setting of 1

D1wastaken

Social Credit
Not sure I understood unless they just meant being able to sort the text gui however they want, or add/view extra information about modules.
I described it above the option 1 they want like custom draggable module gui means we can also arrange modules rather than alphabetical order of arrangement of modules like auto clicker next to aim assist but I just drag up silent aura between them

D1wastaken

Social Credit
A setting in gui setting that u can put ur module gui in all the order u want

Exemple u got a module start with a A and a one with a Z u can pick either alphabetical or the number of letter but if u see kill aura and bhop even in number of letter or alphabetical it will not be next to next
Like that

Something. Before. After something
Something. Kill aura
something. Something .. bhop
U see the 2 bind module is not back to back or next to next.so with this setting u can do that

Something. Without this setting
Kill aura bind x. Kill aura bind x
Bhop bind x. Something
Esp bind x. Esp bind x
Something. Something
Something. Something
Something. Bhop bind x
Something
So it look cleaner I just figured that out when I binded kill aura and bhop btw it took me a pain to write this thing and my English was bad soo yeahh btw to see the result just try to edit my comment because when u see it it’s REALLY BAD MADE
Mee too didn't understand it first time lol that's why no one replying