MMC Config

zsomborakiraly

Social Credit
can anyone give me an undetected mmc, or coldpvp config? i want to play on main. I used 3.07-3.1 reach, 9-12 autoclicker, throwpot, and strong aimassist. Are these settings very detected? (Im not banned yet lol)

seby

Social Credit
can anyone give me an undetected mmc, or coldpvp config? i want to play on main. I used 3.07-3.1 reach, 9-12 autoclicker, throwpot, and strong aimassist. Are these settings very detected? (Im not banned yet lol)
tay k in prison haha what a niggar moment
no reach, 9-14 ac, 7h v4 or 70h lite aa

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
thanks god btw i was cheating in minemen on alts with like 3.5 block reach and agc didnt banned me so i dont think they will ban me for 3.1 reach
not getting banned in x amount of time doesnt mean youre bypassing. agc is a good anticheat and you 100% were flagging, so do not use these settings on main. as people above said, only use low-mediumish aim assist and 9-14 ac

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
not getting banned in x amount of time doesnt mean youre bypassing. agc is a good anticheat and you 100% were flagging, so do not use these settings on main. as people above said, only use low-mediumish aim assist and 9-14 ac
Any aim assist is fine

Social Credit
You will never be able to cheat on MMC and get away with it. Never use any cheats on main. Unless you literally don't care about it. I'd say the only thing you could get away with is Aim assist. If you're recording then don't use aim assist.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
You will never be able to cheat on MMC and get away with it. Never use any cheats on main. Unless you literally don't care about it. I'd say the only thing you could get away with is Aim assist. If you're recording then don't use aim assist.
stfu dumbass nigga I know people that use vape with autoclicker and aim assist never get banned

zsomborakiraly

Social Credit
im using reach (3.4) on alt with vpn for a hour now and im still not banned

etops

Social Credit
ppl make it to lbs with vape aimassist and autoclicker lol

etops

Social Credit
vape aimassist isnt detected anywhere, you can use any settings

Nadi9

Social Credit
sp if i use very very low aimassit and 9-14 autoclicker the anticheat wont detect it ?