MMC BAN

Saprix

Social Credit
LMAOOO VAPE FORUMS USER CALLIN ME NEWGEN fr
? You probably started playing Minecraft in 2018. You're saying mmc bans are not false when in reality 20% of them are false. They are banning legit people for no reason. Once again I have proofs. Here is one
. Peeta is actually the first no debuff global elo on lunar and always played ac on when it was a thing, anyway I know he is not cheating. A lot of friends mine got banned while being afk so shut the fuck up when you have no idea about what you're talking about. Btw PuffedUp and Modifier got false banned also but they got unbanned because they are famous

femboycock

Social Credit
? You probably started playing Minecraft in 2018. You're saying mmc bans are not false when in reality 20% of them are false. They are banning legit people for no reason. Once again I have proofs. Here is one
. Peeta is actually the first no debuff global elo on lunar and always played ac on when it was a thing, anyway I know he is not cheating. A lot of friends mine got banned while being afk so shut the fuck up when you have no idea about what you're talking about. Btw PuffedUp and Modifier got false banned also but they got unbanned because they are famous
ac on doesn't really prove much as any decent developers can bypass it in a matter of minutes/hours u never even tested agc or anything similar, and i started playing minecraft since 2014 and i dont play much anymore, just involved in development

Saprix

Social Credit
ac on doesn't really prove much as any decent developers can bypass it in a matter of minutes/hours u never even tested agc or anything similar, and i started playing minecraft since 2014 and i dont play much anymore, just involved in development
I know ac on proves nothing, what I'm trying to say it's that this guy is 100% legit I know him

Saprix

Social Credit
boohoo
you cant tell whats a joke
i highly doubt you are older than 13
You're acting like you were joking when you're just retarded. Btw, why talking about how years old I am when It's not the point here ?

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
You're acting like you were joking when you're just retarded. Btw, why talking about how years old I am when It's not the point here ?
still continuing looking like a stupid ass
your arguments are plain trash and only thing you got is retardation (both - arguments and state)
im guessing i guessed that you are 13 just from the question why am i talking about it and u already not denying it
ur calling newgens but ur most likely the newgen here that started playing in 2018/2019
you seem like a small child that cant tell what a joke or sarcasm even is

Saprix

Social Credit
still continuing looking like a stupid ass
your arguments are plain trash and only thing you got is retardation (both - arguments and state)
im guessing i guessed that you are 13 just from the question why am i talking about it and u already not denying it
ur calling newgens but ur most likely the newgen here that started playing in 2018/2019
you seem like a small child that cant tell what a joke or sarcasm even is
First I'm not 13 lmfao.
Second what are your arguments ? Btw how my arguments are trash ???
Third I play Minecraft since 2011.
If you were joking then all is right sorry big boy, next time say you're joking earlier