MMC anticheat

nexx9

Social Credit
I use 3.24 reach misplace with 97% hor. velocity. So it mightve been velocity that got u banned or smth else like auto clicker or u just got unlucky

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
AGC is really good, Manthe is a developer on the server so like, you’re using reach against an anti-cheat developed by Vape’s developer himself.
I use 3.24 reach misplace with 97% hor. velocity. So it mightve been velocity that got u banned or smth else like auto clicker or u just got unlucky
as for you, you’re just flat out wrong. stop spreading false information :)

nexx9

Social Credit
AGC is really good, Manthe is a developer on the server so like, you’re using reach against an anti-cheat developed by Vape’s developer himself.

as for you, you’re just flat out wrong. stop spreading false information :)
Im nopt spreading false information if i havent gotten banned I said he mightve gotten unlucky or was something else i have been using 3.24 misplace with 97% hor velocity and havent gottnen banned since the new season. Its not false

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Im nopt spreading false information if i havent gotten banned I said he mightve gotten unlucky or was something else i have been using 3.24 misplace with 97% hor velocity and havent gottnen banned since the new season. Its not false
Between a reach and a misplace, there is no difference except the visual.

woahvicky

Social Credit
My dude I used 3.55(on an alt ofc) and I was only banned once(not including ban waves) when a staff actually did their job and was banning as many cheaters as they could find right after a ban wave