Misplace Release

KhwPp

Social Credit
Haven't even seen the video, anyone wanna try it? inb4 this is fake shit

dropping

Social Credit
use the one on dewgs' twitter, it actually works and is less detectable as it doesn't have the netty-1.6.jar string, don't use it faithful though because it took me 5 minutes to find the only string for it ;)

KhwPp

Social Credit
It's ratted.
Yeah, that's another reason why I haven't even downloaded that shit..Didn't mean to infect any user on here but I totally forgot you could get infected from a .jar file. But coming from Dreamer this shit is probably more than just a Keylogger.

Kyanite

Social Credit
Yeah, that's another reason why I haven't even downloaded that shit..Didn't mean to infect any user on here but I totally forgot you could get infected from a .jar file. But coming from Dreamer this shit is probably more than just a Keylogger.
Yeah, lmfao

Kyanite

Social Credit
Didn't want to comment on this before, but I guess I will.

If you download anything executable from dreamer or zuiy, and actually ran it, you better throw out your hard drive or else you're ending up with that nikeboom 'hacking hackers' shit being a reality one day, but instead it'll be real and you'll be the real victim.

I wouldn't ever trust anything from zuiy, and dreamer'leaks'(2015 ghostclient release ratter) infects everything he gives out to the public that isn't a pack tbh.
So true. I don't get why they do that. I see why he's called a monkey, and Nick Gurr and shit, but it's still fucked up overall.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Didn't want to comment on this before, but I guess I will.

If you download anything executable from dreamer or zuiy, and actually ran it, you better throw out your hard drive or else you're ending up with that nikeboom 'hacking hackers' shit being a reality one day, but instead it'll be real and you'll be the real victim.

I wouldn't ever trust anything from zuiy, and dreamer'leaks'(2015 ghostclient release ratter) infects everything he gives out to the public that isn't a pack tbh.
I forgot I download the OmniSprint crap from Dreamer's vid. Luckily I downloaded it on my cousin's laptop lol.

vapedonut

Social Credit
Will it fuck up my Mac? I tried it out and I don't want my grandparents new computer to get fucked over!

dropping

Social Credit
Just to get ssed by you? No thanks, lite does its job pretty well.
tf are you on about dude all i said was not to use it on faithful the post above was to help people out so they dont get ratted you idiot

dropping

Social Credit
Holy shit, I'm drunk. Sorry for insulting, thinking that you edited the same post I quoted, even though I was looking at 2 different ones. I ignored what you said about one being above, my bad.

For some reason I thought that these 2 posts were the same.

At least you aren't one of those "don't cheat on any server" faggots like Vykz, he was cheating on badlion using hen101 mods like 'Provida' while shit talking people for doing the same thing, creating minehq ss scare tactics.
i know the msg is cringy and shit but if it stops even one person from using misplace on fmc its worth it. also i did actually find the only string for it unlike vykz who just makes up shit half the time