Minemen settings

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
Hello, Im using just AC 12.5 - 14 cps + extra randomization. And got banned after 4 days of playing. I guess its not possible to use vape on MMC 😂

Do you guys have similar experience?

Edit: I forgot to mention that I also use NoClickDelay, MouseDelayFix and NoJumpDelay if that's what's causing the ban?
the mods that you mentioned are allowed in the servers which allow 1.7 clients

VapeUser04

Social Credit
you dont get banned with those settings alone. Ive been using more blatant settings than that, both my accounts have been safe for weeks.

you certainly had something else on that triggered the ban (whether its from vape or a mod, i dont know)
Yea its weird. My appeal got denied lol. So im playing on one of my brother's alts right now. If im getting banned with my updated settings it must be something else.

luxurious

Social Credit
you dont get banned with those settings alone. Ive been using more blatant settings than that, both my accounts have been safe for weeks.

you certainly had something else on that triggered the ban (whether its from vape or a mod, i dont know)
It's probably just because he's not using extra+ randomization and the CPS gap is kinda of low and if you're playing ranked it's alot easier to get banned especially if you're playing nodebuff