Vape user
Apr '21
autoclicker
13.5-16
Extra+ Randomization

Aim Assist
25 (you can set this to whatever)
120 FOV

Velocity (I don't really like this module but you can use it if you want)
(Jump Reset)
20% Chance

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
autoclicker
13.5-16
Extra+ Randomization

Aim Assist
25 (you can set this to whatever)
120 FOV

Velocity (I don't really like this module but you can use it if you want)
(Jump Reset)
20% Chance
25 aim assist?? Wtf its kill aura at that point

VapeUser04

Social Credit
Hello, Im using just AC 12.5 - 14 cps + extra randomization. And got banned after 4 days of playing. I guess its not possible to use vape on MMC 😂

Do you guys have similar experience?

Edit: I forgot to mention that I also use NoClickDelay, MouseDelayFix and NoJumpDelay if that's what's causing the ban?

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Edit: I forgot to mention that I also use NoClickDelay, MouseDelayFix and NoJumpDelay if that's what's causing the ban?
These are almost 100% legit and cannot be detected
Hello, Im using just AC 12.5 - 14 cps + extra randomization. And got banned after 4 days of playing. I guess its not possible to use vape on MMC 😂
Maybe a false staff ban (shouldn't happen)
What's ur ping?
Also try making the gap between the 2 values a bit higher

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20

you were banned for something else

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23

open appeal ticket and write formally they will unban the next day. also ur cheating on a server who's owner is the same as vape's

VapeUser04

Social Credit
These are almost 100% legit and cannot be detected

Maybe a false staff ban (shouldn't happen)
What's ur ping?
Also try making the gap between the 2 values a bit higher
Hmm interesting. I have around 40 ping so my ping shouldn't be a problem. So like 10 - 14 cps maybe? xD

VapeUser04

Social Credit
open appeal ticket and write formally they will unban the next day. also ur cheating on a server who's owner is the same as vape's
I did appeal for my first ban on my main account like 6 months ago, it got rejected. Back then I had 19 - 20 cps, there for I decreased my cps. Now Im on my second 30day ban on my main, and also my first 30day ban on my alt. That was banned yesterday.

Yea I know that Manthe owns MMC, after reading some posts in this forums it looks like theres no problem to just use autoclick