Mineman settings

Czar

Social Credit
It sets off logs so if a admin+ checked your logs he would ban you. If you're using aim assist and are still bypassing its just a matter of time till a staff checks your logs and bans you
I wouldn't really say that, if it's really low settings you'll be fine.

Ocureal

Social Credit
You're wrong and Manthe will confirm
if your talking about aimassist on anyclient on servers as of hypixel, mineplex, and 50% of the servers, I totally agree with you, but as far as minemen club, no it doesn't.
Hypixel Can catch aimassist on some clients, but not including vape, here is why (bots)
if your aimassist locks on a bot you will be banned, everyone knows this, but minemen club does not do this, so there for aimassist is not detected

Czar

Social Credit
I mean

No one is cheating on minemenclub!
I've personally been banned off of MMC over four times for aim-assist violations. I asked Manthe and he confirmed this.
I had too low of a sensitivity and the aim assist was pretty similar to my in game mouse movement.

Czar

Social Credit
Well that's never happened to me lol, maybe it's because I use aim assist at 1.1 with 3 as the fov idk
I use the FOV at 72 and aim assist at 14, (this is on lite) so it's by no means blatant but it also isn't exactly legit.