Mineman settings

nignog

Social Credit
what are the best mineman settings for
AimAssist
Autoclicker
Reach(optional I think that'll get me banned)
Velocity

I used kill aura on an alt and and got instant banned soo

Zero

Social Credit
I feel like that’ll get you banned pretty easily lol they have something that detects aim assist and the auto clicker settings are pretty close in value
Tell me how an anti cheat will detect aim assist it’s logically impossible because a server doesn’t detects mouse input like movements itself if they are not using a plugin but still how does the anti cheat will detect a movement let’s say to righ or left without moving the mouse (if someone passes near you) and if your pvping your moving your mouse so there is no way to detect it lol

Zero

Social Credit
Movement mouse input pice of pure shit if you move ur fucking mouse to left they can’t detect it idiot without using plugins and the plugins are not anti cheats dumass and if your going to quote something from me quote everything not the few things that can be missunderstood

Zero

Social Credit
2018:
Trying my best not to flame retarded posts line by line, I'm only quoting what matters

Ever heard of accuracy checks buddy?
Yeah and tell me how they are detecting 10 pixels mouse movement? If they detect the acurracy like hypixel how are they going to detect the false movement of the aim assist and your mouse real movement it will so difficult to divide this 2

Zero

Social Credit
2018:
Trying my best not to flame retarded posts line by line, I'm only quoting what matters
What matters? ok so using ur stupid logic of dumb shit if a president says: “I want to put in jail every one that has committed delinquence” the only thing what matters for ur stupid brain is “I want to put in jail every one” this type of logic is why they are so much fake news in social media.

adam420

Social Credit
Tell me how an anti cheat will detect aim assist it’s logically impossible because a server doesn’t detects mouse input like movements itself if they are not using a plugin but still how does the anti cheat will detect a movement let’s say to righ or left without moving the mouse (if someone passes near you) and if your pvping your moving your mouse so there is no way to detect it lol
anticheats can detect aim assist period, i've proven this by going on mineman club with a alt only using aim assist low settings and i still got banned by the anticheat

Zlorp

Social Credit
anticheats can detect aim assist period, i've proven this by going on mineman club with a alt only using aim assist low settings and i still got banned by the anticheat
That's highly unlikely, I've used practically blatant settings of aim assist and not gotten banned. Unless a staff member literally checks your logs (I think that's how it works at least) you likely wont get banned. Maybe if you used legit settings with aim assist they won't be able to detect it through whatever they use.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Why even bother trying to figure out if you actually get banned or not for AimAssist? Literally just use low settings, you can't be that shit not to aim.

Zlorp

Social Credit
Why even bother trying to figure out if you actually get banned or not for AimAssist? Literally just use low settings, you can't be that shit not to aim.
Well, I don't think you speak for everyone. You can perceive aim as easy, but for a lot of others that might not be the case. Maybe someone has good aim, but seeks exceptional aim, to improve their "MINECAF PVP SKILLZ"

Zero

Social Credit
Well, I don't think you speak for everyone. You can perceive aim as easy, but for a lot of others that might not be the case. Maybe someone has good aim, but seeks exceptional aim, to improve their "MINECAF PVP SKILLZ"
Lol

Czar

Social Credit
Anti cheats can detect aim assist if they're decent like AGC.
I've realized that if you use low sensitivity you're more likely to get banned for aim assist because the aim assist is of a much more similar speed to your default movement.

adam420

Social Credit
That's highly unlikely, I've used practically blatant settings of aim assist and not gotten banned. Unless a staff member literally checks your logs (I think that's how it works at least) you likely wont get banned. Maybe if you used legit settings with aim assist they won't be able to detect it through whatever they use.
It sets off logs so if a admin+ checked your logs he would ban you. If you're using aim assist and are still bypassing its just a matter of time till a staff checks your logs and bans you