meowmeow's BLATANT Hypixel Config (UPDATED 2023)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
It’s your fault for using kill aura on your main account lol
a) it wasn't my main, it was my alt b) killaura can be used safely (and i did use it safely for years) with the right settings. i just did not expect that the BLOCKHIT module would AUTOBLOCK if you set the aps to a value thats WITHIN THE NORMAL SLIDER

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
a) it wasn't my main, it was my alt b) killaura can be used safely (and i did use it safely for years) with the right settings. i just did not expect that the BLOCKHIT module would AUTOBLOCK if you set the aps to a value thats WITHIN THE NORMAL SLIDER
ka can’t be used safely in any server that has staff and half decent checks.

No dispute abt the name of the module but I mean… what did you expect it to do.. manually right clicking is basically the same thing as AutoBlock (technical standpoint)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
No dispute abt the name of the module but I mean… what did you expect it to do.. manually right clicking is basically the same thing as AutoBlock (technical standpoint)
autoblocking is incredibly easy to detect, blockhitting (which is what the module is supposed to do) is undetectable as it doesn't do anything that you cant do legitimately
ka can’t be used safely in any server that has staff and half decent checks.
silent aura is supposed to be akin to aim assist, autoclicker and blockhit all in one - while remaining very hard to detect if you're using low enough angle. yes, its an aura, but it can be used pretty safely if you know what you're doing or only use it sparingly.

on a different note but same topic - i also used keepsprint for ages on my main without ever being banned for it (same with aura, even before silent aura existed). i know what i'm doing and i know how to get away with things, as long as the module description doesn't straight up lie like in this case

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
silent aura is supposed to be akin to aim assist, autoclicker and blockhit all in one - while remaining very hard to detect if you're using low enough angle. yes, its an aura, but it can be used pretty safely if you know what you're doing or only use it sparingly.

on a different note but same topic - i also used keepsprint for ages on my main without ever being banned for it (same with aura, even before silent aura existed). i know what i'm doing and i know how to get away with things, as long as the module description doesn't straight up lie like in this case
Other than the weird behaviour with high aps and such yes silent aura is almost undetectable. It is undetectable on Hypixel since they don't have omnisprint checks. Silent aim mode will cause you to flag omnisprint checks on any half decent anticheat so hopefully they add movement correction in the future.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Other than the weird behaviour with high aps and such yes silent aura is almost undetectable. It is undetectable on Hypixel since they don't have omnisprint checks. Silent aim mode will cause you to flag omnisprint checks on any half decent anticheat so hopefully they add movement correction in the future.
oh yeah movement correction checks will flag you but i was talking about hypixel / watchdog since thats what i basically exclusively play(ed) on

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
autoblocking is incredibly easy to detect, blockhitting (which is what the module is supposed to do) is undetectable as it doesn't do anything that you cant do legitimately
Block hitting manually with aura is the same thing as autoblocking since kill aura doesn’t click, it just attacks. (If you’re referring to the ka option)

This comment about “using it for x duration” is extremely misleading. I’m assuming it comes from people that don’t know how watchdog works.

The anticheat will not ban you, staff doesn’t care HOWEVER the difference is watchdog will REMEMBER everything. After it’s able to detect what you’re using at minimal falses, it can go back and find anything similar.

You aren’t getting away with anything, believe me I used to think the same until a year ago. Everyone thought they were smart toggling hitboxes, now they’re all banned.

Don’t make the same mistake.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Block hitting manually with aura is the same thing as autoblocking since kill aura doesn’t click, it just attacks. (If you’re referring to the ka option)
not on silent mode, as i've explained like a dozen times now
The anticheat will not ban you, staff doesn’t care HOWEVER the difference is watchdog will REMEMBER everything. After it’s able to detect what you’re using at minimal falses, it can go back and find anything similar.
well maybe thats true but they a) can't keep logs forever and b) can't log everything either - imagine how much fucking data would accumulate if all information of every tick of every player on the network would be stored for even a month...

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
well maybe thats true but they a) can't keep logs forever and b) can't log everything either - imagine how much fucking data would accumulate if all information of every tick of every player on the network would be stored for even a month...
They don’t need logs forever

They don’t capture every tick and they can actually store a lot of data since Minecraft is very light in terms of computing power

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Swords that don't take damage/durability. For example swords in Hypixel bedwars, they don't break no matter how much you use them.
In pit (where all the swords are unbreakable) using normal aura autoblock almost instabans so why doesnt it instaban in other gamemodes like bedwars if they have the ability to fully detect it?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
In pit (where all the swords are unbreakable) using normal aura autoblock almost instabans so why doesnt it instaban in other gamemodes like bedwars if they have the ability to fully detect it?
Are you sure it does because i've heard a lot of mixed results about this and since I don't play pit myself I haven't tried, maybe I should though. I've heard everything from that it bans, that it doesn't ban, that it bans on high aps etc.

Besides I think banning for vanilla autoblock would cause a lot of false bans, you're able to get this effect legit/through bugs (some unintended) + im pretty sure you get false flagged for this once in a while when blockhitting.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
does this work on hypixel
Considering I specifically made this config FOR Hypixel, yes I would say it does work. Just don't use modules within yellow if you don't want to risk a ban since those are easy to patch, but afaik they still bypass.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Are you sure it does because i've heard a lot of mixed results about this and since I don't play pit myself I haven't tried, maybe I should though. I've heard everything from that it bans, that it doesn't ban, that it bans on high aps etc.

Besides I think banning for vanilla autoblock would cause a lot of false bans, you're able to get this effect legit/through bugs (some unintended) + im pretty sure you get false flagged for this once in a while when blockhitting.
From what Ive heard from some pit players it dogs after like 20 minutes (according to them). Not sure if using a high aps makes you dog quicker. Idk it would be worth checking out.