Mantheclicker

VapeV4

Targeteater

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '24
i was just wondering if mantheclicker is not a thing anymore. bc when i tried going to vape.gg/download/mantheclicker it worked but it was 0kb i was jsut wondering if ur still allowed to use it or does anyone have a archive of it

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
it's dead and I'm pretty sure an archive of it wouldn't work like with old versions of v4

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
i was just wondering if mantheclicker is not a thing anymore. bc when i tried going to vape.gg/download/mantheclicker it worked but it was 0kb i was jsut wondering if ur still allowed to use it or does anyone have a archive of it
It downloads an empty file now. I don't have it archived and I doubt it works.
If you own vape lite just use that, it's ss proof and is more functional than manthe clicker.
I think manthe clicker was WIP for a long time and got scrapped in the end but I'm not sure

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I think manthe clicker was WIP for a long time and got scrapped in the end but I'm not sure
No, it's just discontinued, it's just an autoclicker, nothing more. Vape lite & v4 both work on most of 3rd party clients, so no need to keep mantheclicker working. And it wasn't an actual product.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
No, it's just discontinued, it's just an autoclicker, nothing more. Vape lite & v4 both work on most of 3rd party clients, so no need to keep mantheclicker working. And it wasn't an actual product.
I mean I expected it to be a beta project from what I saw since you had to use a link to download instead of a button which (to me) would say that they probably don't want people to see that (probably because it had no use anyway)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I mean I expected it to be a beta project from what I saw since you had to use a link to download instead of a button which (to me) would say that they probably don't want people to see that (probably because it had no use anyway)
The button link was just removed, since it was discontinued. It's not in beta or anything else.