Main account recommended settings

Skipchase

Social Credit
after a couple year break, I wanted to get back into this game but I don't know how much Hypixel has changed in terms of detecting hacks, if they have gotten any better or stayed the same as 2 years ago, so I'm hesitant to use my old config. Anyone has any recommended settings that are safe enough to use on your main, and that still give you an advantage? I mainly play Bedwars by the way, dunno if that makes any difference.

Handled

Social Credit
after a couple year break, I wanted to get back into this game but I don't know how much Hypixel has changed in terms of detecting hacks, if they have gotten any better or stayed the same as 2 years ago, so I'm hesitant to use my old config. Anyone has any recommended settings that are safe enough to use on your main, and that still give you an advantage? I mainly play Bedwars by the way, dunno if that makes any difference.
dont cheat atm, watchdog just updated and a tone of people are getting banned for 3.3 or even lower

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
dont cheat atm, watchdog just updated and a tone of people are getting banned for 3.3 or even lower
Thats from staff bans also its highly unlikely they even staff ban for 3,3 as it usually isn't clear enough wether someone cheats or not. The people getting banned in ban waves are the same people who toggle autoblock all the time or bhop against snipers.

Don't get me wrong they can definitely detect 3,3 if they want to but with all the ping differences and weird lag that would just cause too many false bans.

winstonwlau

Social Credit
Thats from staff bans also its highly unlikely they even staff ban for 3,3 as it usually isn't clear enough wether someone cheats or not. The people getting banned in ban waves are the same people who toggle autoblock all the time or bhop against snipers.

Don't get me wrong they can definitely detect 3,3 if they want to but with all the ping differences and weird lag that would just cause too many false bans.
+1

Still running 3.9 - 4.1 reach in skywars

bigimeow

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
im still unbanned i go by 50 velo, legit aura 3.6 autoblock always on and godbridge pretty everywhere

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Cheers, is there any difference between legit aura autoblock and blatant aura?
I have my speculations but I don't exactly know which autoblock mode blatant aura uses, but autoblocking with legit aura bypasses in places where blatant aura autoblock doesn't.

On hypixel both work fine.