macros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocureal

Social Credit
hey i was looking for how to bind macros im new to v2 i always used lite
so how do i bind macros like i see rodtrick but its not in the combat or utility section so it has to be in the macro section/ commands. just tell me all the macros and how i bind them

Prometheus

Social Credit
hey i was looking for how to bind macros im new to v2 i always used lite
so how do i bind macros like i see rodtrick but its not in the combat or utility section so it has to be in the macro section/ commands. just tell me all the macros and how i bind them
Don't you use shift click?

Ocureal

Social Credit
You're actually fucking retarded if you still can't figure it out jfc
idk why your trying to sound like hot shit my boy, idk why the fuck you think you can get away with that shit, big boy

Stealth

Social Credit
i actually want to aplogize to you, i was thinking you had the same mind set as t00t most people try to make there self sound like hot shit by giving them vape.gg/tutorial and say ''check here you dumbass''
Yeah, thank you for apologizing to him.
I was like "he didn't do anything LOL".

t00t

Social Credit
idk why your trying to sound like hot shit my boy, idk why the fuck you think you can get away with that shit, big boy
I was just being honest "my boy" fucking cringe. This is why I don't go on any minecraft forum lmfao, but sorry for hurting your feelings Big boy

Ocureal

Social Credit
I was just being honest "my boy" fucking cringe. This is why I don't go on any minecraft forum lmfao, but sorry for hurting your feelings Big boy
''my boy'' is not cringe, and your a random, so how could you hurt my feelings LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.