[Lite] Hold to toggle option

MastaNub

Social Credit
An alternative option for modules to only be turned on/off when holding a button. Basically instead of "click to toggle" it could just be "hold to toggle".

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
If you mean something similar towards holding a sprint button to sprint, then I don’t see how it would be useful.
In my opinion I think binding is more efficient, all you have to do is just click it once to enable it and click it again to disable it.
Also, holding buttons takes more finger space and it would be very hard to hotkey if you’re not used to it

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Not sure what the application of this would be, or any situation in which it would be preferable over just toggling the hack on/off as necessary.

MastaNub

Social Credit
I also wanted to suggest strafe (air control, or whatever it is called) and Parkour module (perfect jump thingy). So this suggestion would work great with the ones I just mentioned.

needlunar

Social Credit
Not sure what the application of this would be, or any situation in which it would be preferable over just toggling the hack on/off as necessary.
I think it could be useful to someone who might forget they have something toggled

for example when I use vape lite’s legit scaffold I forget I have it on and I try walking off a block and it shifts instead
So having to hold a button to use the module could help there as you literally can’t forget you’re holding the toggle down

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
I think it could be useful to someone who might forget they have something toggled

for example when I use vape lite’s legit scaffold I forget I have it on and I try walking off a block and it shifts instead
So having to hold a button to use the module could help there as you literally can’t forget you’re holding the toggle down
just remember lol

worldwidee

Social Credit
Are you guys possibly going to be adding a speed mine feature to vape V3?