Legit?

Untethered

Social Credit
What part of the video are you looking at cos I can’t see anything that looks sketchy. Plus I think it’s unlikely as he’s using BLC

Social Credit
What part of the video are you looking at cos I can’t see anything that looks sketchy. Plus I think it’s unlikely as he’s using BLC
God, are you stupid kids or something?
BLC bypassed tap client
So it is likely that a person can use cheats.
He used the rod trick in the video and he is in the vape client.

Untethered

Social Credit
God, are you stupid kids or something?
BLC bypassed tap client
So it is likely that a person can use cheats.
He used the rod trick in the video and he is in the vape client.
Wtf are you talking about ‘he is in the vape client’. And don’t call me a stupid kid I was just asking a question

Social Credit
Wtf are you talking about ‘he is in the vape client’. And don’t call me a stupid kid I was just asking a question
You do not know what a rod trick is?
In the macros vape client, you can put the rod fly to a specific button and with a certain delay. And just in his video, he used a rod trick that proves keystrokes mod.

Social Credit
And it's silly to say that a person plays without cheats as he plays with a badlion client. Many clients have already bypassed including the badlion client and the tap client.

Untethered

Social Credit
And it's silly to say that a person plays without cheats as he plays with a badlion client. Many clients have already bypassed including the badlion client and the tap client.
Of course I know what a rod trick is but 1) I was asking which part of the video you were referring to
2) and I was asking what you meant by ‘HE is in the vape client’ - this doesn’t make any sense and I was asking so I could help you. I thought perhaps you meant he had injected vape into BLC which is impossible
Next time just read what I actually wrote

Social Credit
Of course I know what a rod trick is but 1) I was asking which part of the video you were referring to
2) and I was asking what you meant by ‘HE is in the vape client’ - this doesn’t make any sense and I was asking so I could help you. I thought perhaps you meant he had injected vape into BLC which is impossible
Next time just read what I actually wrote
Why do you think that the inject in BLC of any cheat is impossible, even as possible.