Legit Scaffold Improvement

TBear96

Social Credit
As it is right now legit scaffold shifts right at the very edge of a block and unshifts the instant the next block is placed. This looks very blatant and I think the module could use a delay of sorts. Where shift is pressed a little early or is released a little late to make the speed bridge look more reasonable.

woahvicky

Social Credit
As it is right now legit scaffold shifts right at the very edge of a block and unshifts the instant the next block is placed. This looks very blatant and I think the module could use a delay of sorts. Where shift is pressed a little early or is released a little late to make the speed bridge look more reasonable.
Yeah, this has been suggested before however you can slow down your right click ac to go slower

DARRIAN

Social Credit
wait is legit scaffold gonna get banned in the next wave ?
should I start using safe walk ?

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
we can also add a chance option, this way there is a chance that it fails and you don't shift and you would fall. This will make it more legit tbh. alongside the only while holding blocks only

DARRIAN

Social Credit
we can also add a chance option, this way there is a chance that it fails and you don't shift and you would fall. This will make it more legit tbh. alongside the only while holding blocks only
Nigga I’m a pro I don’t need no goddamn chance