KillAura Legit Mode

Mathosu

Social Credit
How does Legit Mode work exactly? Does Legit Mode work with criticals or not? Also, only Legit Mode attacks while you are on a horse/donkey/mule.

Dark_

Social Credit
From the official vape module explanation: “
Legit Aura - when checked, will use a more 'legit' version of KillAura even while Blatant is enabled (bypasses better, but is less efficient at attacking targets).”

I don't know if im correct, but I think legit mode just doesn't change your head rotations server-side or has a very high smoothing.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
How does Legit Mode work exactly? Does Legit Mode work with criticals or not? Also, only Legit Mode attacks while you are on a horse/donkey/mule.
Criticals only work with KillAura Switch, and I'm guessing LegitAura is a different type of KillAura.
So, probably not.
I don't know why you would use LegitAura instead of just AimAssist/Autoclicker; LegitAura isn't very efficient on attacking players and might cause you to lose some games. Even though it "bypasses better", that doesn't mean it bypasses well.
Just use AimAssist/Autoclicker lol, are you that lazy to a point where you don't want to aim anymore

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Criticals only work with KillAura Switch, and I'm guessing LegitAura is a different type of KillAura.
So, probably not.
I don't know why you would use LegitAura instead of just AimAssist/Autoclicker; LegitAura isn't very efficient on attacking players and might cause you to lose some games. Even though it "bypasses better", that doesn't mean it bypasses well.
Just use AimAssist/Autoclicker lol, are you that lazy to a point where you don't want to aim anymore
Only Ground and Hypixel work with killaura switch.