KeepSprint whitelist

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
hush forums geek ur mad over mc
The only mad person here is you. What I recommend you to do is stop being an asshole to people who have dedicated lots of their time on helping people on the forums and fuck off.

cutekitty217

Social Credit
The only mad person here is you. What I recommend you to do is stop being an asshole to people who have dedicated lots of their time on helping people on the forums and fuck off.
yeah i could tell that he knows much about that client after he said its a visual glitch when mods on hypixel were banning just for that

Smiley19

Social Credit
Not looking to add more fire to the flame war, but OP is right. When you block your sword and have toggle sprint active, you will notice you're sprinting while blocking hence the sprint particles. This is easily detectable nowadays by forge mods used by other players lol (I can link this if you want)

Back in 2019 this was the easiest, foolproof way to tell if someone was keepsprinting in game modes such as UHC and mega walls where you consume alot of items.

If vape truly is a ghost client, these "particles" - a result of sprinting while eating/blocking - should be removed. Every blatant client I've used does not have this problem. On the other hand I understand that updating blatant modules isn't the focus of vape in 2023/4, but it would be a fairly easy fix.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Not looking to add more fire to the flame war, but OP is right. When you block your sword and have toggle sprint active, you will notice you're sprinting while blocking hence the sprint particles. This is easily detectable nowadays by forge mods used by other players lol (I can link this if you want)

Back in 2019 this was the easiest, foolproof way to tell if someone was keepsprinting in game modes such as UHC and mega walls where you consume alot of items.

If vape truly is a ghost client, these "particles" - a result of sprinting while eating/blocking - should be removed. Every blatant client I've used does not have this problem. On the other hand I understand that updating blatant modules isn't the focus of vape in 2023/4, but it would be a fairly easy fix.
The sprinting while blocking is just a side effect of the module, removing this would remove half the point of it existing.

Those “particles” are a visual glitch, I’ve literally used keepsprint everyday before, if this was true more people would’ve been banned for NoSlow. OP is an idiot

Smiley19

Social Credit
The sprinting while blocking is just a side effect of the module, removing this would remove half the point of it existing.

Those “particles” are a visual glitch, I’ve literally used keepsprint everyday before, if this was true more people would’ve been banned for NoSlow. OP is an idiot
It wouldn't make it a useless module, you still have the 'prevents losing sprint when hitting players' effect. The particles aren't a visual glitch, they're actual sprint particles cus you are sprinting while consuming/blocking with items/swords/bows. You are faster when you draw your bow with keepsprint and say jump forwards.

From my play testing, this lags back 90% of the time for me (triggering the particles by blocking/consuming/bowing while running forward). It's useless on hypixel, just gets you lag backed/flags now. I remember in 2020 it was really good for running and bowing or drinking potions in mega walls cus it was basically a bypassing semi-noslow xD.

Best outcome would be a toggle for either the sprinting while interacting cus I can see uses for it outside of hypixel.

TLDR: If you remove the keepsprinting while doing these actions, you would still reap the benefits of keeping sprint while hitting enemies + you wouldn't flag if you eat/bow while walking forward on hypixel.

Lastly just wanted to say I don't appreciate the OP's attitude and rudeness, just straight up unproductive, but he is right about the keepsprint issue in my opinion.