KeepSprint on Hypixel?

z1nc

Social Credit
Hi,
I'd like to know if KeepSprint is detectable by Watchdog on hypixel. I've searched on the forums and there seems to be conflicting opinion on whether its detectable or not. Watchdog has been through some updates, so is it now detectable? I've read that it looks quite blatant, but I'm only planning to toggle it and when I do is there anything that I shouldn't do while using keepsprint? I heard that if you jump and crit someone while using keepsprint then you get wd banned

Nik

Social Credit
watchdog cant really detect keepsprint (atleast i dont think it does), you wont get wded for jumping & critting while keepsprinting. but it looks blatant asf and will probably get you staff banned if they spectate you

z1nc

Social Credit
How exactly is KeepSprint blatant? From what I've heard, it lets you sprint while fighting?

Also, one of you says that its detectable by wd and one of you said that it isn't, I'm confused as to if it actually is

Nik

Social Credit
It does look extremely blatant from 3rd point of view. At certain points even looks like your BHOPing
Also AC's can detect it really easily
i dont really believe that because ive been keepsprinting for weeks on the same account never watchdogged, ended up getting staff banned tho

Nik

Social Credit
for more detail i was autoblocking at the same time so i was basically borderline bhopping for weeks

z1nc

Social Credit
Any blatant modules other than ka and legit scaffold that I can use without 100% wd ban, something I can use against other closet/sweats

Nik

Social Credit
Any blatant modules other than ka and legit scaffold that I can use without 100% wd ban, something I can use against other closet/sweats
nothing but keepsprint probably wont get you banned i used it on my main

z1nc

Social Credit
nothing but keepsprint probably wont get you banned i used it on my main
How long have you been using it for? Also did anyone hackusate you while you were using it and do you still use it. Did you toggle it or just left it on

Nik

Social Credit
How long have you been using it for? Also did anyone hackusate you while you were using it and do you still use it. Did you toggle it or just left it on
i kept it on at all times (was playing mega walls) yes people called me out but thats because i was autoblocking at the same time (stupid move). ended up getting Staff banned atleast a month later by a staff member

Nik

Social Credit
+ theres alot more staff watching skywars games than mega walls games so keep that in Mind Keepsprint might not be a good idea

xtcc

Social Credit
Using it since day 1, never got banned before.

Reach -> 6.0
Hitbox -> 1.0
Invwalk -> on
Keepsprint -> on

ApexWasabi

Social Credit
Chaseymichael a helper been using it for a year and hasn't been banned. He does get called out and there are YT vids by people like tenebrous on him.

Payia

Social Credit
KeepSprint is blatant when jumping, so remember that.
I was using KeepSprint before I got staff banned. I never got watchdogged. It most likely bypasses. (ban was most likely caused by 0% velocity and 3.8 block reach.)