Just bypassed

KhwPp

Social Credit
Just another random bypass on crappy server i felt really cool this time..
Retarded staff tried to look for "vape" at my C:\\ lol

KhwPp

Social Credit
Yeah. When you go on random servers of course they can't ss. No one worth anything on the staff team, using literally over 2 year old methods lmao.
Even older I'd say lol. They check for a "sketchy" name on your versions, like literaly I could have renamed a hacked client Forge1.8.9-1839.38.xxx and I could just bypass lmao

adam

Social Credit
Just another random bypass on crappy server i felt really cool this time..
Retarded staff tried to look for "vape" at my C:\\ lol
bypassed Tene screensharing me on faithful I was using vape v2 he didnt find shit hes literally a shit staff member

KhwPp

Social Credit
bypassed Tene screensharing me on faithful I was using vape v2 he didnt find shit hes literally a shit staff member
I thought he was good at it? He even found some Vape Lite shit..

Apple

Social Credit
I thought he was good at it? He even found some Vape Lite shit..
I'm pretty sure Manthe said a mod could of caused those strings, and that they were false.

Oh, and i've also been screenshared by tene on practice (with V2), he didnt find anything.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I'm pretty sure Manthe said a mod could of caused those strings, and that they were false.

Oh, and i've also been screenshared by tene on practice (with V2), he didnt find anything.
How long ago?

KhwPp

Social Credit
Sotw was on this past Saturday, the day tene started Screensharing and officially became a staff member.
Ah ok, since you're here already, when I self destruct do I need to do shit with my prefetch?

KhwPp

Social Credit
No, not really. I mean you could search "Java" in your prefetch to see if anything comes up, but Manthe patched that a long time ago.
Would you like to ss me and try finding me shit?

HiddenCloset

Social Credit
Hmm, maybe later in the future. Or I could make a thread to cover everything needed in order not to get caught. Run Blsquad, look for vape in chrome, and looking in lastactivityviewer for vape(because some idiots name their files literally "vape ghost client") is a good indicator of how good you're at hiding.

Everything else literally depends on if the staff member has a secret method and/or another processhacker string(highly unlikely). Because you know, you could be the best at hiding it, but only Manthe can make a method useless.
Could you give a list of steps on how to use r-wipe to clear the last activity viewer vape lite stuff?

KhwPp

Social Credit
Hmm, perhaps later in the future. I could make a thread to cover everything needed in order not to get caught. Run Blsquad, look for vape in chrome, and looking in lastactivityviewer for vape(because some idiots name their files literally "vape", and leave traces of it) is a good indicator of how good you're at hiding the client.

Everything else literally depends on if the staff member has a secret method and/or another processhacker string(highly unlikely). Because you know, you could be the best at hiding it, but only Manthe can make a method useless.
Oh well then ty. Hope you do this tutorial soon

KhwPp

Social Credit
I'll start from downloading vape to selfdestructing:
1. Download vape, open the rar, drag into a new folder(you could name it whatever you want).
2.Delete the .rar, get it out of your downloads folder, the vape launcher should be in the new folder. Also make sure to get rid of the hwid program if you still have it in your down folder, keep everything except for the folder that has vape in it, clean.
3. Click on the new folder where you put in, right click it, go to properties, click on advanced. Make sure that everything is unchecked as shown here.
VlDmIk1_d.jpg
When you're asked to do this for all the files and folders inside, check yes, this is for lastactivityview. But the program rwipeandclean will be a 2nd measure taken to make sure that vape will not pop up.
4. Download Rwipeandclean, as shown on the website. You could do this while being injected or after self destructing, but this will remove all evidence that vape was on your pc, except for any secret processhacker strings that only Manthe can fix.
5. Install the program, when done, open it. There should be a little windows popping up showing that you have a 30 day trial, on that window, just open the program.
6. You can pretty much just run the program, check everything. The program will not delete any of your personal information.
7. At this point, you've done all you could do on your part to remove any traces of vape. Any ban through a screenshare is from a string that Manthe doesn't know about, or an unfair advantage outside of vape that you have.
Does that Rwipe thing replace CCleaner? Also what about recent files? Also you said prefetch had nothing to do here, i

KhwPp

Social Credit
Rwipe is superior to CCleaner, but takes longer. And you really don't need to do anything with prefetch, Manthe fixed that
yeah sorry fucking phone didnt let me finish text, I was gonna ask if it was ok to clean prefetch since retarded staff found some shit called INJECTSMASHER.pf (which i guess its not vape) [and since theyre retarded, they banned me for that] + what about regedit?

I mean clean prefetch to clean old crap

KhwPp

Social Credit
Injectsmasher is literally BlSquad's screensharing tool. I guess you should remove that from your prefetch folder, but any server that bans for that is literally retarded and I wouldnt even bother playing on it. Lastactivityviewer uses information from regedit to display your recently opened files, but Rwipeandclean takes care of it. I mean you could delete the entries through regedit, but that isn't necessary. I forgot the regedit path that you'll need to delete, but you could easily search that up.
Could you please look up for the path and also doesnt rwipe clean your recent files folder?

Ocureal

Social Credit
lol i went on this server got screenshared they didnt use processhacker or blsquad or any thing like that they checked versions and mods and they said ''ur good to go''