Just Bought V4, its not injecting?

MoinFiby

Social Credit
Is anyone having the same issue? I cant inject it into my client. I tried nromal 1.8.9 , forge 1.8.9 , badlion 1.8.9 and it either crashes or stops injecting.

VapeV4

Vqpings

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
Is anyone having the same issue? I cant inject it into my client. I tried nromal 1.8.9 , forge 1.8.9 , badlion 1.8.9 and it either crashes or stops injecting.
i don't think that's supposed to happen ngl

prztkvapelite

Social Credit
I am also struggling with this problem after buying vape v4, usually, after a few runs of minecraft and the program, the program somehow surprises and works flawlessly. For my part, I am also counting on a solution to be able to run the program without any problems (and as for the lunar itself, today they probably introduced some update to the client, maybe this is one of the main reasons that the program does not want to work properly)

seby

Social Credit
I am also struggling with this problem after buying vape v4, usually, after a few runs of minecraft and the program, the program somehow surprises and works flawlessly. For my part, I am also counting on a solution to be able to run the program without any problems (and as for the lunar itself, today they probably introduced some update to the client, maybe this is one of the main reasons that the program does not want to work properly)
just do trial and error bro