issues with antibot on hypxel

rev

Social Credit
anyone else having any problems with it? i keep getting hit by invisible people in any game with respawning enabled. just wondering if this is just happening to me or if its happening to others also

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Those sounds like the manual bots maybe, this isn't necessarily anything to do with vape, nor is there anything we can do about the server making a bot hit you.

rev

Social Credit
Those sounds like the manual bots maybe, this isn't necessarily anything to do with vape, nor is there anything we can do about the server making a bot hit you.
no it was on hypixel and it was clearly a player because their name appeared when they killed me and fireballed me

rev

Social Credit

already put this in bug reports but in case u didnt see it here lmao. the guy who got killed before me could clearly see him whereas i couldnt. this also happens frequently in mini walls and similar games with respawning. i can probs get more clips if u want

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
no it was on hypixel and it was clearly a player because their name appeared when they killed me and fireballed me
Oh I understand what you meant now. There was an issue with antibot related to that but that was fixed a couple hours ago, you may want to reinject and see if this still happens.

rev

Social Credit
Oh I understand what you meant now. There was an issue with antibot related to that but that was fixed a couple hours ago, you may want to reinject and see if this still happens.
yea cool thanks doesnt do it anymore.
so should i delete my bug report in the bug report thread thing so yall dont go over it again or just leave it