Is Vape Lite Lifetime worth it

RotBlauHase

Social Credit
So, I am an Hypixel Player and I would like to play on Lunarrrr, so would vape lite be worth it to play on Hypickle?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
So, I am an Hypixel Player and I would like to play on Lunarrrr, so would vape lite be worth it to play on Hypickle?
If you want to play on lunar, yes vape lite is worth it. It is the only client that fully injects into lunar without constant downtime like whiteout. It also has some of the best, if not the best, server side bypasses. I have used 4 block reach on hypixel for years and haven’t been banned once

Artificial

Social Credit
If you want to play on lunar, yes vape lite is worth it. It is the only client that fully injects into lunar without constant downtime like whiteout. It also has some of the best, if not the best, server side bypasses. I have used 4 block reach on hypixel for years and haven’t been banned once
I used 4.5 reach for years using vape v3, never got banned, however I have now turned my reach down and using vape lite. It is definitely worth having a lifetime subscription.

pickledick

Social Credit
do they still have constant downtime? I thought they said they have an “auto mapper” now whatever that is

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
do they still have constant downtime? I thought they said they have an “auto mapper” now whatever that is
They did have downtime once a night. I don’t know as of right know, but all I know is vape lite hasn’t gone down once