Is vape better then all?

bob3bob4

Social Credit
I heard that vape is kinda shit and that the 1 million "private" clients out there are better, twice I have been banned hypixel on 2 different clients (drip and Iridium.) To be fair iridium is designed for 1.7 and can bypass mmc just fine. Is Vape really the best out there for hypixel and is there anyway that vape can prove that they are all the other clients.

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Vape is the best for closet cheating but if you wanna go full on blatant then there are probably better clients out there.

pickledick

Social Credit
vape is the best, been around forever, best and most features/options, vape lite is more consistent than any other client for staying on top of bypassing ss tools. it's a bit of a hybrid so it's perfect for hypixel, but its still mostly a ghost client. and its the most popular ghost client by far which is why you have contrarian retards that love to say its shit for no reason, just like you have contrarian retards that love to say Windows is shit for no reason but its undoubtedly the best operating system by far for all realistic intents and purposes.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
for closet hacking on hypixel use v3 and you will bypass and vape lite for pvp servers that ss and you will bypass the ss.

Ziqr

Social Credit
I heard that vape is kinda shit and that the 1 million "private" clients out there are better, twice I have been banned hypixel on 2 different clients (drip and Iridium.) To be fair iridium is designed for 1.7 and can bypass mmc just fine. Is Vape really the best out there for hypixel and is there anyway that vape can prove that they are all the other clients.
I've literally got banned on MMC with iridium on 3 alts. Can't really say you bypassed without seeing the logs. Only drip autoclicker has made me go through leaderboards.