Is Vape and Manthe clicker a virus?

Foxzehh

Social Credit
It keeps blocking my download for manthe clicker, Windows 10 Antivirus specifically.
It keeps showing
Wacatac.B!ml
and
Fuerboos.C! cl

Please reply, I don't know how to enable the download.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
They are not viruses, whitelist them to avoid the issues. They flag the antivirus because its obfuscated and it tries to hide all of its traces when you close it, to avoid being caught in ss.

Foxzehh

Social Credit
Each antivirus is different, which one are you using?
Are you sure? No matter what, it keeps detecting viruses. I don't want to risk my computer. I am specifically running Manthe clicker. Please show me proof vape is not a virus.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
It is a virus. It was part of our plan all along to charge customers money for vape, and build positive reputation over 4 years, just so that we could install a virus on your pc.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
It is a virus. It was part of our plan all along to charge customers money for vape, and build positive reputation over 4 years, just so that we could install a virus on your pc.
And you all fell for it. Like fools. Now watch as we launch our REAL business venture, ArchyAI! By using the distributed computational power on our network of thousands of Vape users, we have trained a weapons-grade AI for use by the U.S. government. In collaboration with FrozenOrb LLC we have worked tirelessly on this. Soon America's enemies will feel the wrath of pure, weaponized autism, striking in full force.

arismanolov21

Social Credit
And you all fell for it. Like fools. Now watch as we launch our REAL business venture, ArchyAI! By using the distributed computational power on our network of thousands of Vape users, we have trained a weapons-grade AI for use by the U.S. government. In collaboration with FrozenOrb LLC we have worked tirelessly on this. Soon America's enemies will feel the wrath of pure, weaponized autism, striking in full force.
ahh really now?

yaboipat

Social Credit
LMFAOOOO