Is p0lybot placebo?

Breathe

Social Credit
Pretty much the title. I'm probably going to do some testing with a friend later to see for ourselves, as the client apparently has a velocity module. I'll update this thread once I test it, but until then, feel free to share your opinion or proof regarding p0lybot being placebo.

Update: We tested the velocity, and noticed no difference. For anyone wondering, the values p0lybot uses for velocity are 88% - 100%. I even injected vape lite and set velocity to 90%, where we saw a difference. Since the p0lybot velocity is apparently randomized, we had to test for a longer period of time. I'd say we tested around 60 hits total; between normal mc, vape lite, and p0lybot. As stated earlier, we came to the conclusion that there is no difference between p0lybot and normal mc's velocity. We immediately saw a difference when using vape lite. I don't suggest purchasing p0lybot until someone has substantial evidence that it's real.

Last edited:

Ocureal

Social Credit
Pretty much the title. I'm probably going to do some testing with a friend later to see for ourselves, as the client apparently has a velocity module. I'll update this thread once I test it, but until then, feel free to share your opinion or proof regarding p0lybot being placebo.

Update: We tested the velocity, and noticed no difference. For anyone wondering, the values p0lybot uses for velocity are 88% - 100%. I even injected vape lite and set velocity to 90%, where we saw a difference. Since the p0lybot velocity is apparently randomized, we had to test for a longer period of time. I'd say we tested around 60 hits total; between normal mc, vape lite, and p0lybot. As stated earlier, we came to the conclusion that there is no difference between p0lybot and normal mc's velocity. We immediately saw a difference when using vape lite. I don't suggest purchasing p0lybot until someone has substantial evidence that it's real.
100% is a placebo effect. That shit looks like some skidded .bat converted into .exe type shit.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I can get you in touch with a coder that bypasses Zonix, BLC, CB and the upcoming PvPLounge client if you wish just DM me.

buyspook

Social Credit

I don’t think P0lybot is a placebo because PhaseClan has reviewed it before. As you guys know, he only make reviews on products that are from a reputable developer and the product must be virus free and not fake. So I trust his words for it since he have a good reputation as a YouTuber and makes honest reviews on clients. If P0lybot is a placebo, that doesn’t explain how they already have over 60 users already. Of course, this is just my own opinion. Any constructive feedbacks are greatly appreciated.

Breathe

Social Credit
I don’t think P0lybot is a placebo because PhaseClan has reviewed it before. As you guys know, he only make reviews on products that are from a reputable developer and the product must be virus free and not fake. So I trust his words for it since he have a good reputation as a YouTuber and makes honest reviews on clients. If P0lybot is a placebo, that doesn’t explain how they already have over 60 users already. Of course, this is just my own opinion. Any constructive feedbacks are greatly appreciated.
How does the amount of users have anything to do with the client being placebo or not...? Just because someone reviews it doesn't mean it's legit either. The "velocity module" is simply placebo; it doesn't do anything at all. Feel free to test it for yourself, I'd be very surprised to see if anyone could get any solid evidence that proves it's legit.

buyspook

Social Credit
How does the amount of users have anything to do with the client being placebo or not...? Just because someone reviews it doesn't mean it's legit either. The "velocity module" is simply placebo; it doesn't do anything at all. Feel free to test it for yourself, I'd be very surprised to see if anyone could get any solid evidence that proves it's legit.
The amount of users does have an affect actually. People would have already chargebacked and made exposing videos on P0lybot if it was a placebo. PhaseClan is known as a reputable YouTuber that reviews products that are legit. So I guess you think PhaseClan is lying in his P0lybot video simply to get CampaignTT sales? You can also contact CampaignTT yourself on twitter if you believe that your statement is true and have valid proof to back it up. As a student myself, I don’t exactly have the resources to go out and purchase P0lybot to experiment if the velocity is functioning. This is just what I think, each party has its own story.

Sarwinhasvcog

Social Credit
P0lybot is fake. It is a .bat converted into a .exe. proof? P0lybot says it downloads some shit during the injection process so I unplugged my internet @ the download stage. It still loaded while my internet was disconnected.

And what's so dumb about the client is it "loads and unloads drivers". You don't need drivers to load a Minecraft client. I spoke to a dev and confirmed this

And p0lybot is just designed to check if your hwid and ip matches their database and It's simply tells cmd to check for cheatbreaker, blclient, and Minecraft if it is running

You can search this up on the web on How to make cmd find a specific process .

They are smart about saying there is 3.2 misplace and velocity because they know nobody can't tell misplace and velocity

Oh but wait, phase clan reviewed it and said it works and it's real. It's either phase clan got fooled or the manager made so much money from fooling people he just paid him

Fakeee client exposed L.

The funny thing is people usr and treat this piece of shit that it actually works so they end up pvping legit with the feeling "they know they are cheating"

Vape

Social Credit
P0lybot is fake. It is a .bat converted into a .exe. proof? P0lybot says it downloads some shit during the injection process so I unplugged my internet @ the download stage. It still loaded while my internet was disconnected.

And what's so dumb about the client is it "loads and unloads drivers". You don't need drivers to load a Minecraft client. I spoke to a dev and confirmed this

And p0lybot is just designed to check if your hwid and ip matches their database and It's simply tells cmd to check for cheatbreaker, blclient, and Minecraft if it is running

You can search this up on the web on How to make cmd find a specific process .

They are smart about saying there is 3.2 misplace and velocity because they know nobody can't tell misplace and velocity

Oh but wait, phase clan reviewed it and said it works and it's real. It's either phase clan got fooled or the manager made so much money from fooling people he just paid him

Fakeee client exposed L.

The funny thing is people usr and treat this piece of shit that it actually works so they end up pvping legit with the feeling "they know they are cheating"
It’s not a bat converted to an exe as that’s not possible you can only wrap a batch file in an executable not convert it.

Breathe

Social Credit
The amount of users does have an affect actually. People would have already chargebacked and made exposing videos on P0lybot if it was a placebo. PhaseClan is known as a reputable YouTuber that reviews products that are legit. So I guess you think PhaseClan is lying in his P0lybot video simply to get CampaignTT sales? You can also contact CampaignTT yourself on twitter if you believe that your statement is true and have valid proof to back it up. As a student myself, I don’t exactly have the resources to go out and purchase P0lybot to experiment if the velocity is functioning. This is just what I think, each party has its own story.
There are already videos on yt about p0lybot being placebo, takes 1 minute to look yourself and find them. I'm pretty sure "CampaignTT" actually posted on twitter about being chargebacked, so that point isn't true. You saying Phaseclan is a "reputable YouTuber" is purely an opinion. On top of all that, there is proof online exposing p0lybot, as @KhwPp has just linked on this thread.

buyspook

Social Credit
There are already videos on yt about p0lybot being placebo, takes 1 minute to look yourself and find them. I'm pretty sure "CampaignTT" actually posted on twitter about being chargebacked, so that point isn't true. You saying Phaseclan is a "reputable YouTuber" is purely an opinion. On top of all that, there is proof online exposing p0lybot, as @KhwPp has just linked on this thread.
At the time when I first responded to this thread, there wasn’t any videos made on P0lybot being exposed. No one knows if it’s really a placebo without looking at the actual codes. Even til now, I still don’t think P0lybot is a placebo even after watching these exposing P0lybot videos.

Breathe

Social Credit
At the time when I first responded to this thread, there wasn’t any videos made on P0lybot being exposed. No one knows if it’s really a placebo without looking at the actual codes. Even til now, I still don’t think P0lybot is a placebo even after watching these exposing P0lybot videos.
The client literally doesn't do anything at all, and there's tons of valid proof online to support that. If you still think it's real somehow, then you should have evidence to support that.

buyspook

Social Credit
The client literally doesn't do anything at all, and there's tons of valid proof online to support that. If you still think it's real somehow, then you should have evidence to support that.
I don't have any evidence to back it up. I'm going to make a weird analogy here. Lets say I believe in god. Even though there's no valid proof that it exists, I still do believe in it. That's how I feel about P0lybot. It's just my own opinion on whether it's real or fake. Pretty sure majority of the people think it's fake, but I'm going to argue about it since it does not concern me and I couldn't care less.

Vape

Social Credit
I don't have any evidence to back it up. I'm going to make a weird analogy here. Lets say I believe in god. Even though there's no valid proof that it exists, I still do believe in it. That's how I feel about P0lybot. It's just my own opinion on whether it's real or fake. Pretty sure majority of the people think it's fake, but I'm going to argue about it since it does not concern me and I couldn't care less.
I literally already exposed this client for being fake.