Is keepsprint dectable on hypixel?

Bwon

Social Credit
No, i have been using for months no ban, alot of people even use it in their yt vids but dont get banned cuz hypixel staff team are well, yeah...

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
No, i have been using for months no ban, alot of people even use it in their yt vids but dont get banned cuz hypixel staff team are well, yeah...

So it doesn't get picked up by watchdog right? No weird packets being sent? Cause I know that if you mess with your vertical velocity you can easily get banned as that gets picked up quite quick. Just want to confirm cause it would suck if keepsprint was the thing that got me banned lol.

I'm not worried about staff, as I doubt that even actual good players can tell if keepsprint is on or not.

Bwon

Social Credit
Yea, if you're using vape v3 I doubt keepsprint will get picked up by watchdog. I've been using ka and keepsprint with timer for a long time so has my friends and I haven't heard of a watchdog ban. Only one dude got banned out of my friends and he toggled bhop a lot soo. Yeah, I doubt you're going to get banned by WD for keepsprint. Not sure on the packets tho.

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
Yea, if you're using vape v3 I doubt keepsprint will get picked up by watchdog. I've been using ka and keepsprint with timer for a long time so has my friends and I haven't heard of a watchdog ban. Only one dude got banned out of my friends and he toggled bhop a lot soo. Yeah, I doubt you're going to get banned by WD for keepsprint. Not sure on the packets tho.

Aight thanks man I just wanted someone to converse with me on this topic to keep me from worrying.